Pubic Hair Survey

Me- Trimmed

Her- trimmed with shaver

There are no right of wrong ways. Its all upto individual tastes . I also want to dispell the myth that being completely hair free is more hygeinic .They are both hygeinic if you keeps yourself clean.

I can’t stand it on myself so I shave it once a week and go full on Mitchell brothers. I don’t know why I dislike it on myself so much but it makes me cringe.

I enjoy keeping my sack, crack and shaft clean shaven with my BodyGroomer, and maintaining a trimmed patch just above.

OH uses a lady razor in the shower ever few days to maintain a neat patch.

Both of us shave, nothing beats the feel of a fresh smooth shave.
Always wondered about waxing (male) anybody had a sack n crack wax? As shaving only lasts for 1 / 2 days then the spikey regrowth happens.

I trim. Can't use a razor as I get ingrown hairs that take months to heal.

Couple369 wrote:

Both of us shave, nothing beats the feel of a fresh smooth shave.
Always wondered about waxing (male) anybody had a sack n crack wax? As shaving only lasts for 1 / 2 days then the spikey regrowth happens.

I have had a sack, crack and shaft wax twice now. I must admit to being rather nervous about what it would be like having a man wax me down there, but it was nowhere near as bad as I might have feared!

Funnily enough, the crack wax was actually a relatively pleasurable experience, but the worst part by far was the top of my inner thigh/lower abdomen to form the pubic triangle - that was absolute agony when the waxing was removed!!! I still shudder to this day.

On the plus side, I really enjoyed the long-lasting smoothness - as did my wife!

Both of us shaved completely bare xx

I enjoy keeping my sack, crack and shaft clean shaven, I'm a bit longer than trimmed above, which I change all the time, when wifey says take it all off, off it comes.

I often shave wifey, which she loves me to do.

sometimes we shave off our pubic hair and sometimes we leave it on

just do it when the urge takes us

both shaved here

I have always shaved since meeting my other half, she loves it totally smooth.

I hate pubic hair. I don't mind a woman having a neat little strip of hair as that looks sexy but anything else is disgusting. I shave my balls etc regularly and are either fully shaved or very short. I even shave my armpits as hate armpit hair too. I don't have much hair on my body but I regularly shave tummy and chest too. I'm lucky to have a full head of hair but I keep that short and neat too.

Laveila wrote:

I have very sensitive skin and even shaving my legs can irritate it. So I just trim it short with scissors. I dont want to risk getting irritated skin on that area.

So far the partners understood my reasons and did not mind, since I trim it regularly.

We are similar to this (very sensitive skin and pain after I try to shave or wax), but I'm naturally thin and wispy, so a trim with scissors and the odd pluck keeps me tidy. My husband is thin and wispy and naturally short, so again a trim with scissors occasionally is all that is needed.

I had my armpits lazered, and, whilst pricey, it has helped me no end. Needs topping up occasionally (which I am saving up for). If we won the lottery, he'd want me lazered clean from the neck down, which I have to admit I would like once it is done (I wouldn't like the pain to achieve it though!)

OH and I both hairy :D

Both of us are completely shaved, looks and feels so much better

We are now both shaved. Felt odd at first but would never go back now.

Shaved for me. Trimmed for my man.

Shaved for me. Trimmed for my man.

I go in stages... Love having it all off as does hubby but then we also leave it for weeks, doesn't make any difference to our sex life at all but oral when I'm all shaved always feels super sensitive!!

I used to shave regularly but I now get waxed. I personally hate pic hair on me (male). The fantastic thing about the waxing is how long you are smooth for. For any guys out there who are curious go and give it a try as you'll love the results.

My Wife intermittently Veets or shaves, and occasionally let's it grow for a while.