Pubic Hair Survey

I keep my cock and balls hair free .I do my chin daily with an electric razor and give downstairs a wizz at the same time .

All off all the time for me.

I tend to vary it a bit depending on how I feel. Sometimes I shave it all off and other times I let it grow out again . Mostly just trimmed short though.

I used to just let it grow as I really didn’t care about it, but one day I shaved it all off and it felt so amazing, I felt bigger and more attractive, and the feeling of smooth skin down there is amazing, so I’ll either go fully shaved or trimmed very neatly and short.

I prefer it trimmed, I get nervous shaving down there - I do it occasionally to mix things up, and sometimes I let it get wild - my OH isn't at all fussed (I've asked him endlessly, he insists he doesn't care), but generally I trim :)

My wife and I both shave completely. We both enjoy oral a lot and don’t like hairs in our mouths.

Completely shaved. I don't mind pubic hair in general but I truly hate my own so off it goes!

Well this is an interesting post, it’s something Ithoight about for some time. I haven’t had the balls to fulfill my dream. What would I use to take the hair off and afterwards what sort of cream to keep it smooth and not itching. It really seems a lovely thing to do. Need a volunteer to help me 🤪😂😫 time will tell if I get the balls to do it.

Jennylafay - look up beauty salons in your area and check their website for waxing, then check for intimate waxing :) You can normally find it on a price guide :)

Funny I just shaved tonight ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Both shaved, tried it 20 years ago and never gone back

Both shaved, tried it 20 years ago and never gone back

Balls always shaved. Been doing it for 20 years or so. Much prefer the feel. Have tried all styles, but settled on trim up top and smooth below. Use magic powder for special occasions like holidays, but for the rest of the time its the trusty razor. Once a week is usual time frame.

Shaved my balls for years and in the past shaved the majority of the fuzz off too. The missus is completely shaven but I’d love her to be completely waxed all over, I feel it’s just sexier. Feels better too. On me I think it makes your cock look bigger. Partial to a landing strip.
I want to take it all off again but she loves to rub her clit against it when she grinds.

I love body hair.

Pubic hair keeps us warm and Clean of infection I shave my bikini line but trim my pubic hair so it doesn't get too long.

Used to shave but hated it and didnt feel natural and used to get a lot more uti's then now I just trim its nice and soft no infections and no redness and I feel a lot more womanly with my hair

(Btw NOT digging at anyone who shaves I am all about individual choice ) :)

Her - waxed perfection, myself - neat trim. She has always been a hollywood girl - just prefers the feel and the sensuality. Myself - i wouldnt have her anyother way. Me - she prefers a little masculine hair so well kempt is what she likes.

An occasional trim for me. Don't mind what a lady choose to have.

Both me and my OH shave smooth and we both love the feel. The OH sometimes leaves it to go au natural every so often and the change is always good

Has to be a trim

what's best to use to shave and trim without cutting ya balls?