Pussy pump

My wife and I have just purchased our first pussy pump. Our first session of pumping latest about 20mins and even though we had a good seal/suction the whole time, there wasn’t a huge size difference by the end. Will her lips get bigger the more she pumps?

5 Likes

Hi @natters13 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Not permanently (thank goodness!). But yes, when I use a pussy pump the difference is extreme and generally lasts a good few hours. With the more powerful pumps it takes a while to build up to where your lower regions can take the pressure they exert. Probably though with pauses during pumping she will get to where she fills whatever pump cup you are using and left for a little while (NOT TOO LONG, you do not want to risk damage!) the effects will last at least an hour.

This is my review of the Doc Johnson Bloom which hopefully contains some useful info for you :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply! The pump we bought was the Edited - Product not sold by Lovehoney. So do you think, with extended use, she should be able to fill the cup straight away, or do you think it’ll be a case of building up to that over multiple uses?

You can’t name competitor products not sold by Lovehoney on the Forum I’m so I’ve edited that out.

However, it looks a fairly standard pump. For me it is not a case of building up through multiple uses it is the slowly building up through the one session. I can not put a pump I’ve used multiple times on and instantly pump it fully up, that would be incredibly painful. It is a case of take it slow and gradually increase the pump through the session as she gets more aroused and her vulva adapts to the pump. It is up to your wife if she is happy to do this or if she finds it too intense for a first go. I think Pussy Pumps take a bit of getting used to and she will know how far she feels comfortable going.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t realise.

Thank you very much for your help/advice!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum sir! I’d give it a few more tries and see if there’s any improvements, but if not then it might just be the toy isn’t powerful enough :nerd_face:

@natters, my wife is an expert at pumping her pussy, she’s been doing it for well over 15 years now,
Its one of those things that takes patience and time, a lot of time, ideally a smooth pussy and plenty of lube for a good seal, You have to start of slow, 5 to 10 minutes of pumping pressure, the most she can take, and then a break for a minute then repeat, pump back on for 5 to 10 minutes with a minute break, increasing the amount of pressure each time, before long she’ll be able to take the full pressure almost from the start of a pumping session,
My wife started of doing 30 to 40 minute sessions and the results were ok and getting there, after a few months she got to 2 to 3 hours of pumping and the results were amazing and probably what your after! Now after 15 yesrs they’re mind blowing and there’s definitely a bit of permanent plumpness to her pussy too!
Another tip is to do it in the bath, the warm water helps the blood flow and if you allow a little water in to the pump it helps the pussy swell by the pumping pressure making the skin absorb the water. My OH always gets her best results from pumping in the bath,
She has got that big that normal pussy pump cylinders, even XL ones, aren’t big enough for her and she now uses a small breast pump cylinder!

5 Likes

We gave your advice a go last night and boy oh boy, definitely much better results than our first try! MY wife pumped for about 45mins at intervals of 10mins with 2mins break inbetween. Her pussy was definitely more puffed up (maybe double the usual size). Thanks so much again for your help :muscle:

2 Likes

No probs @natters13, glad it helped! Give a couple of months and it won’t be just you mind thats blown!! XxX

3 Likes

What is the point of a pussy pump what’s the advantages to us both? I know it makes her pussy big but does it affect anything I.e. clit stim or the feel or her pussy for your cock or fingers. Sorry genuine question here I’m intrigued