Pussy Pumping Advice for a beginner!

Doc Johnson one is good, but I'd love to have the FF one that LH recently started stocking as the clear cup would be a big plus point for me.

We did look at it but then decided on the DJ one because we thought the ff one would be too big at 5.25in long as opposed to 4.2 for the DJ.

Will have to wait and see to find out if we should have bought the bigger one lol

Minxbaby wrote:

We did look at it but then decided on the DJ one because we thought the ff one would be too big at 5.25in long as opposed to 4.2 for the DJ.

Will have to wait and see to find out if we should have bought the bigger one lol

Think we might be doing the same, although i would like the FF one as i prefer the clear cup i think we'll start with the DJ one first and see what it's like.

Might be so good we want another anyway

Probably safer with the DJ one then; You won't get a seal if the cup is too big, but being a bit small shouldn't be a problem. I hope you enjoy your new toy as much as we enjoy it

Bought the doc johnson for my OH fits a treat and she looks fantastic when all swollen great visual and creates more sensitivity