I’ve been looking at these for a few weeks and I’m really unsure if it’s something I would enjoy. All the reviews are mixed bags.
Do they feel good in use or is it mainly after?
What’s everyone’s opinions on them and if you have one, did you write a review I could read.
My OH’s pussy pump or pumping in general is a massive part of our sexlife, my OH has been pumping her pussy for years and we love it even more than ever, she also pumps her nipples and her clit,
We love the results and extreme look from a good pumping session and it always makes for good sex.
She has moved on to larger pumps for larger results, she started of slowly when she first did it, 30-40 minutes but now she pumps for a 2 to 3 hours with a couple minute break every 15 minutes and this always gets the best results especially when she’s pussy pumping when having a bath!
It one of those things thats not for everyone and some find the look of a huge swollen pussy wrong but we crave for that result, ironically we end up doing more anal when she’s pumped, it’s nothing to do with her not being able to do vaginal sex due to the pump, she just seems to have more intense anal orgasms when she pumped her pussy.
I’m biased but I’d highly recommend at least trying it, just remember you might not get the results the first time you pump but once you get a routine that works for you you’ll start getting what you want the more pumping sessions you do. XxX
I have this one and reviewed it back in July 2020.
Seeing this thread has made me think I should get it out again ![]()
My partner loved it. The results can look amazing, assuming you’re into that kind of thing
Nope I haven’t yet but it’s definitely something I’m stilling looking at trying.
Thanks @Fantasy69 ![]()
Review (with a little ETA) here but I believe @Deanna32 has already read it
. Hopefully helpful to anyone else interested though.
Wow that sounds great. I’ve pump my cock and have pumped my wife’s pussy and nipples. I have only pumped her pussy twice for a few minutes but when she saw how swollen her lips got it turned her on .
Hey, I’m reopening this thread! I’m curious about these naughty sounding toys, does anybody have one and do they offer any sensation benefits apart from looking naughty? X
For some they increase blood flow to the labias clit and the general area that increase can increase nerve sensitivity allowing for quicker orgasm and heightened orgasm both by masturbation and penetration.
Okay ta I’ll leave it a little longer just to see if I get any more responses… I just noticed love honey did a good video explaining so that was a big help! A lot of these toys look like a load of bits and contraptions and it’s difficult to visualise how it actually works half the time.
Also, there seems to be 101 varieties, some tickle and vibrator as well, so as usual, the choice ![]()
but this one looks like a good place to start!?:
Got a 25% discount and getting into warmup toys lately and anything with a naughty visual a bonus! X
@Hannahnim That is a good first pump to buy as it’s reasonably inexpensive. Allowing you to watch your labia and so on react to it through the clear covering so you can see and feel at the same time possibly be having or being near a mirror when you start. And start out with short intervals, just like cock rings they are not all day items so 5 then 10, 15 up to 30 minutes at a time. And if it gets painful stop
If it is something you like, there is an advanced option for when you can endure it for longer and you have a remote control dildo insert it first, pressuring the pump then turn the dildo on while in the pump ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Nooooo!!! I need this extremely vulgar sounding toy in my life!! Giz us the link!!!
Please… ![]()
It’s the one in your message above
And I’m a sucker for manners,
thank you.
Oh okay I thought you meant a different device to the one I mentioned in the link. My brain
and over excitement getting carried away!
How do you find all these ideas for using these toys? Your depth of naughty knowledge fascinates me…!! but thanks very much again and it would be nice to get feedback from everyone else as well as I thought the love honey site was all about toys and the forum about toy use advice…
That toy is definitely on my favourite list, I have already placed an order with another site so I’ll see how those toys are when they arrive… this is a very addictive habit. It’s like one dopamine hit after another!! X ![]()
![]()
Lucky man.
just ordered the LH Pussy Pump- would love to know any tips or tricks. Has anyone squirted with this?
Hey @MrsGx! Yes, I’ve got one, I’ve only had it for about a week and a half, and I’ve used it about five times already. I’ll try and do a review of it sometime. But I like it a lot more than what I thought I would, in fact, I liked it that much I bought another variation of it from another site as they had a really good sale. And that one’s got a vibrator in it. But I’m still figuring this one and will still be enjoying it, it’s in my main toy bag next to my bed and I’ve got four cases now so that says something ![]()
It is an awful tease this toy because there’s this mad urge to play around with the bits but that’s not possible! But I use my massage wand and just lay back and chill for a bit and also use my rose clit sucker on my nipples. I also find doing vag pelvic floor squeezes feels crazy good with this toy, try it!
I do have a small thrusting bullet attached to my rose toy and I tried to use that in the vag with the pump on but it didn’t quite happen as I think there was air coming through. But there’s probably a way to use that. I was hoping to use it with my clit clamp but I’m still figuring the clit clamp as well… basically I’m thinking any small toy that I can squeeze in with the pump, in fact I’ve got a butterfly finger vibrator that I could put in there.
Another thing also, if you’re into anal toys you could put a butt plug or vibrating anal beads in the rear while using the toy, I bet that feels really good. So many possibilities I’m sure you will love it and I think the ultimate way to enjoy this is with a mirror. The first time i put it on it was laughing that much at what I saw in the mirror I couldn’t get it to work properly! It’s like flatbread into double whopper! ![]()
![]()
![]()
No squirting here, but I’m more a twitcher than a squirter and it did make a little twitching party!! ![]()
![]()
x
Sounds amazing! I can’t wait thinking I’ll try a butt plug at the same time ![]()