Pussy pumps?

I’ve been looking at these for a few weeks and I’m really unsure if it’s something I would enjoy. All the reviews are mixed bags.
Do they feel good in use or is it mainly after?
What’s everyone’s opinions on them and if you have one, did you write a review I could read.

1 Like

I have this and these and have reviewed both.

3 Likes

My OH’s pussy pump or pumping in general is a massive part of our sexlife, my OH has been pumping her pussy for years and we love it even more than ever, she also pumps her nipples and her clit,
We love the results and extreme look from a good pumping session and it always makes for good sex.
She has moved on to larger pumps for larger results, she started of slowly when she first did it, 30-40 minutes but now she pumps for a 2 to 3 hours with a couple minute break every 15 minutes and this always gets the best results especially when she’s pussy pumping when having a bath!
It one of those things thats not for everyone and some find the look of a huge swollen pussy wrong but we crave for that result, ironically we end up doing more anal when she’s pumped, it’s nothing to do with her not being able to do vaginal sex due to the pump, she just seems to have more intense anal orgasms when she pumped her pussy.
I’m biased but I’d highly recommend at least trying it, just remember you might not get the results the first time you pump but once you get a routine that works for you you’ll start getting what you want the more pumping sessions you do. XxX

6 Likes

I have this one and reviewed it back in July 2020.

Seeing this thread has made me think I should get it out again :blush:

2 Likes

My partner loved it. The results can look amazing, assuming you’re into that kind of thing

3 Likes

Nope I haven’t yet but it’s definitely something I’m stilling looking at trying.

Thanks @Fantasy69 :blush:
Review (with a little ETA) here but I believe @Deanna32 has already read it :+1:t2:. Hopefully helpful to anyone else interested though.

2 Likes