Question for anyone with a Three Bangs Junior

Hi everyone,

Could anyone who owns a Three Bangs Junior let me know what the sizes of the three bangs are please?

Obviously I know (from the item info) that the largest is 2.5" but I just wanted to know what the other two are.

Currently the biggest I've ever taken is this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10253

And I only do that occasionally. I told myself a while ago that I wouldn't go any bigger than that, but the thought of the TB junior is really tempting me. And with that I wouldn't have to go all the way, I could just do the first two if I didn't feel like a big stretch (yeah, like that'll happen in the heat of the moment! *lol*).

Anyway, all feedback appreciated.

Lol Carly, you have such an odd job. ;p

You should have asked her to try it AnalLover, not just measure it. I'm that would have been a great sight for anyone in the warehouse.lol.

Thanks Carly.

Think I might give it a miss for now, that sounds a little big for me. Still, plenty more on here to choose from!!

I'm just compiling a "when I get a job" treat list for myself as something to look forward to. Basket is currently at £39.98 so another £10.02 at least to spend :oD

Then once I get a job and the first pay check comes in... hit order!

TBH, now I'm interested in it. Just not too sure about the length. Not sure I could get the third bump in.

I heard some horror stories about damaging the inner sphincter which haunt my dreams. :o

I left a comment in the blog Carly - you brave wee soul. I was trying to think of suitable medals for bravery for you and all I could come up with was a pathetic D&C. I suppose you could get one for (a) long service but beyond that I'm stumped - anyone else?

LOL Carly! An avalanche of cock..

You poor thing. Cool plaster though. ;p

he he he poor Carly but I want that plaster!