Question

Hi I’m new me and my partner have just started using sex toys during sex any suggestions on the best ones for couples

2 Likes

Probably need a bit more info.

Depends what you are trying to achieve? What do you like? Budget?

3 Likes

Hellooooo, wands for me or… Remote control butt plug…

1 Like

We haven’t used any “couples” toys that are specifically for couples, but we often while having sex will have a bullet vibe and cock ring in play :+1:

The Sexual Happiness Podcast has some good episodes, like tips for using specific types of toys and how to bring up certain topics with your partner, and the Lovehoney Blog has some toy and kit suggestions :point_down: Hope you guys find something fun to try!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/best-couples-sex-toys-beginners.html

Hi and welcome, what toys do you currently have?

1 Like

There are a number of different types of toys you can use together. You can tease each other with strokers and rabbits etc. Or there are toys you can use together during intercourse, like Vibrating Cock rings or something like the wevibe sync type of toys.

What have you tried and enjoyed so far?

2 Likes

Hey welcome to the forum :cowboy_hat_face:
Depending on what your after, many M/F couples enjoy playing with a wand type toy.

Hello and welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There’s soooo many options out there, and it’s hard to suggest anything without knowing what you’re into. For example, if you’re someone who’s not that into clit stimulation suggesting vibrating cock rings wouldn’t be the best suggestion for you :stuck_out_tongue: Why not tell us a bit more about what you enjoy so we can give better recommendations?

Maybe you could try a remote controlled vibrator, though. You can get these for clit stim, internal stim, and both. So you could pick whatever works for you. They can be a really fun tease wearing them out and about before you get home and into the bedroom. It’s not really directly a couples toy (unless you buy one that’s wearable during sex), but it can be a fun build up knowing you have this little secret that’s pleasuring you.

1 Like