Quiet but very powerful rabbit on a budget?

I am having serious trouble working out which rabbit would be best for me. Sorry if this has been asked before, I did search the forums but to no avail. And I have already looked through LoveHoney's rabbit help links and read as many reviews as I could.

Requirements:

- I live in a shared house so it has to be quiet (the reviews seem to contradict eachother on this, and I seem to recall a friend telling me how loud the metal balls inside are if you want to use it properly)

- I have got tired of each vibrator I've owned in the past as I "get used" to the strength of vibrations

- Having something that has settings I can control throughout (instead of an A, B, C type of automatic vibration system)

- Reasonable size (if I'm paying a rabbit price tag I don't really want a bullet kind of sized toy)

And the main issue with all these requirements is that I can't really afford to spend anything above £50 (preferably it would be between £20-£40)

Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks!

Im not really sure on the right rabbit to suggest to you, i only have two,one being the lovehoney Oh Rabbit and the other the maia rabbit the Oh rabbbit is quite nice,

Bare in mind when choosing a rabbit,lovehoney do offer a great returns policy, if you do buy a rabbit and find that its not the one for you,can always return it free of charge and try another one

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15335

the Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit slimline is one of the few rabbits I got along with.

It's slimline so is a little less girthy than other rabbits, but there is a full sized version if that is preferable

The bullet has a nice variety of speeds, and the beads can rotate in either direction which is nice for a change. obviously you can use the bullet and the shaft seperatley.

it is super quiet as I had this toy when I was in student halls and I know it couldn't be heard outside of my room (as I left it on and checked in the hallway once)

sweetlove666 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15335

the Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit slimline is one of the few rabbits I got along with.

It's slimline so is a little less girthy than other rabbits, but there is a full sized version if that is preferable

The bullet has a nice variety of speeds, and the beads can rotate in either direction which is nice for a change. obviously you can use the bullet and the shaft seperatley.

it is super quiet as I had this toy when I was in student halls and I know it couldn't be heard outside of my room (as I left it on and checked in the hallway once)

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Im not really sure on the right rabbit to suggest to you, i only have two,one being the lovehoney Oh Rabbit and the other the maia rabbit the Oh rabbbit is quite nice,

Bare in mind when choosing a rabbit,lovehoney do offer a great returns policy, if you do buy a rabbit and find that its not the one for you,can always return it free of charge and try another one

Thanks for the tip, in that case I may just risk it and take the plunge... all I would lose out on would be postage costs.

Still so much to choose from! Will look at yours and sweetlove66's suggestions though. Thanks a bunch!

Finally decided. Just ordered the Jessica Rabbit, thanks again :)