Rabbit+G-Spot Vibrator Recommendation for Birthday Discount

If you know the circumference of that one you can probably judge what would be a good size for your next one. :+1:

As well as different materials having a different feel, some of them have more friction than others. Silicone tends to have more drag, for instance, whereas glass is a smoother glide. Lube helps a lot though. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I’m so intimidated by glass… does it not hurt more?

@duchessofnowhere I have tried the duo! I was kindly gifted it (when we could still do that on the old forum). I liked it. It certainly does hit the spot, but moving it can be tricky. One wrong move and you’ll lose the suction and maybe your moment. I should add though that I prefer the duo over a g spot rabbit. Like others though, I still prefer having a standard g spot dildo in combo with a clit vibe.

I guess if you do decide to try it (I know the price tag is hefty), you could return it under the happiness guarantee if it really doesn’t work for you x

In terms of G-spot rabbit vibrators I have to put my personal favourite forwards:

Mantric Rabbit

There is a version with ears as well but for me for G-spot, perfect vibration and ideal clitoral stimulation this wins out hands down.

As others have said though everyone is put together a little differently and what is perfect for one will not be for another. This however, is my perfect toy.

1 Like

It does not*. They’re very sleek and firm. They do feel ‘bigger’ than the same circumference in silicone, as there’s no squish, but you can factor that in when you’re browsing. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s the Glass Dildo Guide if you want to have a read. :+1:

But silicone is great too. Mrs Chimp tends towards glass for dildos, but has plenty of silicone rabbits, g-spot toys, etc.

Here’s our collection if you fancy a browse? :slightly_smiling_face:

*Mrs Chimp vouches. I have not inserted one in myself. :slightly_smiling_face:

We have found that the best type for Bunny is the rabbit like Jessica rabbit where you have vibrating ears on the clit and the rotating head that catches the g spot, this gives her an amazing orgasm. The only thing that matches her blended orgasm is when she uses her wand.
:chipmunk: :rabbit2:

2 Likes

I don’t mind using a rabbit on myself when other half does it he just doesn’t seem to hit the spot I have several clitoral toys as this is how I orgasm I use a glass Dildo and the love honey mini wand I do like power and have two different clitoral suction toys one more successful than the other but they bring me to orgasm quickly and always seem to go back to the wand

2 Likes

I got my wife the happy rabbit realistic rechargeable vibrator . At first when she seen it she said it looked to big … But with a little lube witch I recommend anyway … She had multiple orgasms it’s her favorite to now if it is alone or together it’s alot of fun… It gets a lot of use , she has had it over two years and it’s still going strong … She uses it at least 3 times a week … Hope this helps

1 Like

I agree. My wife loves the Duo and the Greedy Girl both equally. She’s tiny so size is an issue, but with a little warmup and lube she’s a happy girl. Either one should send you to the moon and back @duchessofnowhere.

1 Like