Rabbits

Just read Fun&Funky's post on the Subscription thread and it got me wondering about a rabbit again.

I tried a few years ago but they didn't fit. Usual problems - either the shaft or the ears wouldn't connect with me at the same time or the shaft would be uncomfortable.

I've been looking at the We Vibe Nova for quite a while now, but I keep putting it on the back burner as it's pretty pricey for something that may be a dud for me.

Nova looks good as the "ears" look really flexible and the shaft isn't huge. But... £££

Any other suggestions for a rabbit that might ring my bell?

Unfortunately the reason some rabbits don’t work for you is down to the size and shape of your anatomy so without having intimate knowledge of your genitals anyone’s suggestion is going to be a guess based on what works for them

The only thing I can suggest is that you look at the rabbits that didn’t work (if you still have them or can find them online) and try and remember why they didn’t work. Then look for toys that combat that issue, whether that be length of the shaft, flexibility of the ears, placement of the ears, shape of the ears etc.

Also, what are you looking for from a rabbit? Do you specifically want G Spot stimulation or would A Spot stimulation work for you? Or is it just a case of having the feeling of the insertable part while having the clitoral stimulation? Or is it about another function like beads or thrusting?

other than that, have you considered “making” your own rabbit. You can either simply use two toys together or look at adding a cock ring to a toy or maybe a finger vibrator (or at least a sleeve) to an existing rabbit?

Had a further thought, slightly random. What about a strapless strap on? If you get a vibrating one and reverse it so you are inserting the shaft and holding the pony (the bit that normally gets inserted in the wearer) against your clit/labia. I tried it with the Urge one (although totally forgot to put it in my review) and it does kind of work. I would suggest not getting one where the pony is straight up but get one that is curved. Might be a bit of a pricy way of doing it though.

kelly_michelle wrote:

Had a further thought, slightly random. What about a strapless strap on? If you get a vibrating one and reverse it so you are inserting the shaft and holding the pony (the bit that normally gets inserted in the wearer) against your clit/labia. I tried it with the Urge one (although totally forgot to put it in my review) and it does kind of work. I would suggest not getting one where the pony is straight up but get one that is curved. Might be a bit of a pricy way of doing it though.

Nice idea! This one works for me: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38740

Like Kelly says Rabbits seem to be completely hit or miss. Some work fantastic for some but for others they have no effect at all. We tried out the Happy Rabbit thrusting Rabbit and this has been the best fit for Mrs K&C. She has two other rabbits from the Happy Rabbit range that did nothing for her and the Mantric Rabbit ( our first ever order) that we thought we great but then after trying more toys we were more like "meh" the bonus for Mrs K&C with the Thrusting Rabbit is that she can place the ears on her clit and it doesn't lose contact whilst thrusting the shaft.

Thanks, everyone.

I've been checking out the Mantric for months. There's something about the shape I love. No idea if it'd work for me, though, and I missed yesterday's offer. It kind of looks a bit like the Nova (nice curves), so I might wait for an offer to roll around and try it.

The thrusting rabbit intrigues me, too. A friend of mine loves hers but I know from when we both bought the same rabbit on a shopping trip years ago that she likes bigger toys than me so I've held off trying one.

I've been doing a bit of toy-mating to try making a one-handed rabbit-like toy for myself, but I always end up miffed and frustrated.

How about separate rabbit ears and a dildo or egg? You can get the ears in the right place https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39953 and do whatever works best for you internally. Okay, so you need two hands but the results are better.

@ VR I have the Mantric Rabbit and it's my favourite rabbit, although I can't really determine why. It doesn't reach my G-spot but it stimulates my opening and clitoris perfectly but everyone is different so who knows what could work for you?

I agree with BeeMine. Rabbits are great for when I'm feeling lazy but the combinations you can have with separate toys is endless! Not to mention, a rabbit may not "fit" you like you have said. It takes a little practice to use two hands but once you've mastered it the results are awesome.

Thanks, everyone.

I've done the separate and it works fine, but I get relapses where my right hand doesn't work and it sometimes happens when I'm horny and on my own ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

I have a bit of a problem with the bigger vibes, too, but the Mantric looks great. I think I'll try to get it on offer next time.