Calling all POWER Queens/rabbit vibe experts

Hello lovely Lovehoney forum members!

Anna Lee, Lovehoney's 'sex toy expert' here and I need your help. Can any experienced vibrator/rabbit users share any inventive or innovative ways they use their rabbit vibrators?

All serious suggestions welcomed!

Thanks very much :)

Do you mean in other ways other than an amusing cocktail mixer ? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Haha yep! Or a cake batter whisk!

If anyone does anything special or particular with their toy to get the most out of it it would be great to know!

One time my partner was refusing to wake up for their alarm, so I got a rabbit out from my cupboard and held it under his nose until he sneezed himself awake. Does that count? :P

More serious suggestions now:

Laying it on top of a hot water bottle for a while gives interesting temperature play advantages. I've also found that reversing the direction (ears focused on anus as opposed to clitoris) is a fun change of pace at times. Finally, during oral with a guy the V-shaped bit where the ear portion and the shaft meet, when lubricated, offers extra stimulation if you lay the shaft between them and run up/down while performing the act.

Not the most exciting things, I know. Sorry for my banality :P

You can pinch a nipple between the internal arm and clitoral arm to send some vibrations in that direction. It's more focused than any sort of nipple vibrator I've ever tried. Only problem is that you can only take care of one nipple at a time unless someone's on hand to hold another rabbits ears in position on the other side!

My OH uses the We-Vibe Nova's clit arm on me as a gspotter and it works better :D

My oh uses her Rabbit to mix her gin and tonics the vibrations work really well, not to vigorous it spills her drink๐Ÿ˜‹

Tape it into place. You can't escape it as I often pull away as I orgasm ( unintentionally ) You also have 2 free hands for nipple play.

Hi Anna, I love my Lelo Ina Wave Rabbit Vibrator and I love to insert the large part anally and use the clitoral stimulator inside my vagina. At the same time I also use my Lovehoney Desire Bullet Vibe on my clit, absolute heaven.xx

If your rabbit is flexible where it meets the vibtator you can slip your mans penis between the shaft of the vibtator and have the rabbit wrapped partly round his penis, adds something different when giving a blow job.

Thanks a million for all your suggestions :) All were either very helpful or very humerous ;)

I definitely love to use mine anally with the ears against my vagina xx

I'm boring, I only use mine as intended. Think I need to experiment more!

Ive heard of a male using the insertable part of the rabbit anally and then using the ears to stimulate the perineum :)