Random erection

When’s the last time you suddenly got a random unwanted hard on? Was it in a random/public place? Did anyone notice? :grimacing:

Hubby has a couple of times but we’ve been home, but once my mum had the kid’s so we decided to go down to the coast for the day, while we were still in the car he got hard, he said to me “sweetheart he’s come to say hello” we found a really secluded spot and had sex

2 Likes

Needs seeing to obviously :joy::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Be rude not to :rofl:

2 Likes

Absolutely. Don’t want to let a single one go to waste.

Husband’s had a few. Normally when something turns him on unexpectedly.

Worst one was just after we got together, I booked a play without totally reading about it. Turns out the female performers were topless for the entire thing, and we were front row seats. Good view, and he got very hard.

He got another one in a front row seats again at a Bananarama gig. Keren stood right in front of him, and we were looking up her skirt (couldn’t see anything, naturally), but he was living his teenage fantasy and got hard.

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand:

1 Like

Naked boobs and things will do that to a guy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Just can’t help myself :rofl: and I can get the urge out of nowhere to give him a blowjob :woman_facepalming: depending where we are he’ll say to me help yourself

1 Like

Got to keep each other satisfied! I could with having a word with my Mrs :joy::joy:

1 Like

Not exactly on topic but when I first started wearing my chastity cage I used to sleep in it too and it turns out that I get full erections two or three times each night. The discomfort woke me up each time. I don’t sleep in it any more.

1 Like

I remember reading somewhere that most men do! What happens when you get a hard on in one of those?

I know this won’t be the case on this forum - you’re far too knowledgeable a crew - but throughout my life it’s surprised me how much and how often I’ve had to explain to female partners that having an erection isn’t necessarily a consequence of (mental) sexual arousal - that the trouser geezer is very much an autonomous mechanism that does what he bloody likes, when he bloody likes

…and in every case I’ve had to face the “yeah right” sneer of disbelief and rolling eyes. Cos we all know about men: think about sex every 6 seconds, don’t they? (and oh would I like to KILL the idiot who coined that bit of nonsense!)

So, for the record, FACT: we penis-owners can be struck by totally unexpected and unwanted erections at any time, even when sex is the furthest thing from our thoughts.

Of course, once the erection is there, it won’t be furthest from our thoughts for very long… :rofl:

10 Likes

As your penis enlarges it pulls the cage and ring forwards which stretches the skin under your balls. Feels a bit like burning. I tried wearing it 24/7 for a while then gave up. I wear it all my waking hours now and sometimes, purely for her own amusement, she deliberately gets me hard just to see me squirm.

1 Like

Very true :joy::+1:

When it’s on and you’re not hard, is the cage full? So no room for hard on anyway?

About a week ago, but I’m transitioning. So it was unwanted for COMPLETELY different reasons. :wink:

3 Likes

Pretty much.

1 Like

When I’m sometimes a bit sleepy sitting at the back of a bus the little guy wants to make a show.

Then I have to walk from the back of the bus to get off while hoping that no one notices.

This has happened too many times.

2 Likes

I find I get them quite often, a lot of the time it’s because my mind has started to wonder off to a naughtier place, then suddenly remember I’m at work :joy_cat::man_facepalming: But sometimes they do just happen, mostly if I’ve been sitting down for a while occasionally one will pop up :man_shrugging:

^^^YES! Sometimes it’s just blood rushing to a different part of your body when pressure is applied to it, science! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::nerd_face:

2 Likes

We used to call those ‘Bussies’ when teenagers…all too common…something about the rumbling of an old bus engine!

1 Like