Rant Thread - Get it all out here

@Gazza_64 generally I make sure people are payed before they leave my house or site they’re on! I don’t like chasing for money so don’t expect anyone else to have to!
Booking a table for my mate and his wife for getting it sorted :muscle:

6 Likes

Fab news, glad they backed down!

3 Likes

Cheers mate! I thought they would but not sure why people take it so far! Probably chancing it to see it I’d just let it go! I’m not sure I know anyone who’s let 8k go though! Doesn’t matter how much money you have 8k is 8k :joy::ok_hand:

4 Likes

@steve19 top man I know what you mean I pay my expenses out to go to work for my company then don’t get them paid by my md for a spelling mistake on them sometimes it £1300 a month which really hacks me off I feel embarrassed to ask him to pay it, but then when I tell him to book the rooms pay for food etc he changes his mind ! So glad you got it sorted mate seriously :+1:

2 Likes

@Gazza_64 bern in youre shoes myself! Part the reason i went on my own! Shouldnt feel embarrassed asking for £10 if it’s owed to you but it’s the way they make you feel! The fact that it makes you feel embarrassed kind of shows what kind of person you are and shows you have integrity :muscle:

2 Likes

@SteelA1 that’s correct mate and can I say it’s about respect and trust anyone can come and do an ok job and charge a little bit more but it comes to it when it’s pride in your work and your reputation is everything that’s what I learned in the building trade and took it to my current job role I do my upmost mate to ensure I do a good job however difficult a client is I do my best and take pride in what I have done you can’t buy that mate as you know :+1:

2 Likes

@Gazza_64 couldn’t agree more! I’ve lost out on jobs before now money wise just to make sure things are finished and done to a high standard! I know lads who’ve under quoted and left a half arsed job or not even finished it! I’ve under quoted a few but I’ve always sucked it up and still finished things the way they should be! I’ve treated it as a learning curve but it’s not in me to half arse things :ok_hand:

5 Likes

@SteelA1 great news. Its sad you had to send the letter but looks like a great result. The letter stating intention to pay and not mentioning a reason not to is a win in its self.
I remember my Dad wanting to go rip all the materials out but then he would have been in the wrong.

3 Likes

They payed earlier :smiley: I know, how crazy is it that once you put materials into someone’s property they’re classed as theirs whether they have payed for them or not :man_shrugging:t3: I know someone who started talking things back snd he was arrested!

5 Likes

The hairdresser has f*cked my hair up SO badly. I’d never seen her before.

If anyone has seen my previous pictures you’ll know I have crazy long hair.

The under layer is now about 1/2 inches shorter than the rest. It’s an absolute disaster. They’re now gonna have to chop off about 3 inches to sort it. So I have to go back on Sunday for my usual lady to fix it :woman_facepalming:t3::sob:

3 Likes

Oh no @ChloJakes that’s rubbish! You’re not going to have to pay for it to be fixed right??

2 Likes

Oh no. What a nightmare. Ive had a hairdresser do that to me before (you think “dont cut it above the shoulder” would be easy enough to follow, right?).
I hope they manage to make it look nice at least. Im sure it will grow back before you know it.

2 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter I’m aiming for a refund. I’ll upload a pic in the wee photo bit to see how bad it actually is :sob:

@Green_Eyed_Girl Honestly it’s like 1 inch is now gonna turn in to me losing about 4 inches. Absolutely gutting

2 Likes

Aww @ChloJakes How upsetting, there’s nothing worse than a trigger happy hairdresser, I’m so sorry for you bab :sob: did you let them know how you feel? I know it’ll not get your hair back but you ought to be refunded as if a jobs not done correctly either fix it or refund n I’m assuming you’ll not be wanting said hairdresser near your hair again.

It’s such a gutting thing as we get excited about the our hair done as usually when done correctly you feel like a new woman, coming home gutteds devastating :sob: thank goodness you I’ll get to see your regular hairdresser soon n :crossed_fingers:you’ll feel great afterward’s :ok_hand::crossed_fingers::kissing_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

That’s a right nightmare @ChloJakes hair for ladies is very precious. I hope they can sort it out on Sunday.

3 Likes

Omg @ChloJakes sorry to hear I can’t put a like on your post as I don’t think it’s appropriate sorry hun :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Aww @ChloJakes that’s horrible! I’ve had a few occasions in the past when I’ve come home from the hairdressers in tears.

I have a friend who’s a qualified hairdresser who actually listens to what I want done to my hair… she’s the only one who I allow to touch my hair nowadays.

Hope you manage to get it looking good again without losing too much length. It takes bloody ages to grow hair to a decent length and about 5 mins to ruin it!

2 Likes

How bad was it…a feel so sorry for lass’s when they get a bad cut…there hair meas loads to them

2 Likes

It’s just so annoying. I’m like a straight cut all round, no layers, nothing and she managed to bugger it up.

Hey ho, the gins out, football is on. Bring on the weekend :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Enjoy the gin, keep out the way of mirrors and enjoy ya weekend :grin: