Rant Thread - Get it all out here

Oh hun @Justthe2ofus2007 please look after yourself and talk to us and your hubby.

You gave it a really good try and it just wasn’t for you, your health and family have to come first xx

2 Likes

You have not been a twat . You tried something and it didn’t work out . Please don’t beat yourself up . Life is a learning curve - we have all done things that didn’t pan out the way we would have wanted. You are a beautiful woman and your family and people on here love you xxxx

3 Likes

You’re not being a div or a twat. You’re just being a human who isn’t quite ready for that job yet xx

2 Likes

@Justthe2ofus2007 you are most definitely not that! You are a lovely human being, you tried something that wasn’t for you. The courage you showed in doing camming is something to be very proud of, i know i couldn’t do it. Be proud that you tried.

3 Likes

Oh horrors, so much for the great social experience of university. :unamused: I couldn’t be doing with all that studying either, got a 3rd in the end. :disappointed:

Honestly a part of me wants the university to go into the full lock down so i can go and work at home with my cats (I’m classed as disabled so my parents would be bringing me home if campus locks down). I’m barely leaving the room so I’d rather be home with the cats, my family and my actual stuff in a room that doesn’t cost over £5000 in rent

6 Likes

I hear you and agree with you it’s distrusting they have taken the money at least you would be safest at home @Ace12345

@Justthe2ofus2007 Plenty of others have showed you support, but I just wanted to say, as someone who struggles to do anything outside of their comfort zone, I’m beyond impressed that you not only signed up to do cam work, but actually did it! And clearly, despite what you’ve said, you’ve been pretty successful at it too!

Don’t feel that you’ve failed - you absolutely haven’t. If you’d thought about it and not done it, that would have been failing. What you’ve done is awesome, and you should give yourself a pat on the back for doing something that the vast majority of people wouldn’t even have contemplated doing.

If you choose to stop now, that also isn’t failing - because you did it. Deciding that it’s not for you isn’t failing either. You’re stronger than you think you are.

2 Likes

@Justthe2ofus2007 you made a mistake, realised it, and stepped back, nothing to be guilty about.

1 Like

Pulled my back yesterday. Worst I’ve ever done. The pain shot tingly down my legs. I thought I slipped a disk at first but Pain eventually died down but still there. - I can’t take any sick days in work either as I’m in surgery this week. It’s typical whenever I’m not busy I’m fine and nothing happens, but when I’m busy I hurt myself. :rage:

4 Likes

Oh no! Wishing you speedy healing, and hope you manage to take it easy even if you’re in work!

1 Like

Be careful @Rae1

Don’t do anymore than you have to.

:two_hearts:

1 Like

@Rae1, I hope you feel better soon :slightly_frowning_face::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

That’s awful, Mrs S has pulled her back occasionally and I’ve done it twisting round. Hope you get a chance to rest it and recover. :purple_heart:

1 Like

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Web camming?

Ever had a “what’s the point” phase?
I’ve got it the now, me and my other half talked about anal years ago, so I bought loads of stuff, plugs, dildo, strap on etc. But it’s all lay there pretty much unused. We talk alot about it, using it and what we’d do etc and then when the time comes nothing. Maybe vanilla sex.

We have experimented on a plug in her a couple of times, pretty sure I can count on one hand how many times. But that’s it.

So a few weeks ago I was clearing out my room and decided what’s the point and I’ve collected all my stuff in shoe boxes ready to bin.
Cause it’s literally a waste of my money over the years.

I’m glad I didn’t purchase any of the outfits or other stuff we spoke about because I’d assume it would be going in the bin aswell.

I said to her about using them Or I’d bin them and she just said to bin them, I’m getting a bit miffed at the fact it was my money and there is close to £300 worth of stuff all unused.

I dunno if I should hold onto them and see if things change or even get called for, but I think I’ve lost hope and will be subjected to vanilla sex for the foreseeable

Anyway. Hope your days going well, just thought I’d share a wee rant on here that isn’t about me getting access to my child for a change

3 Likes

I’d say keep them just in case. If the need for them comes back, you wouldn’t want to buy everything all over again.

3 Likes

I’d also keep hold of them incase, I understand your frustration though

1 Like

It’s a shame @Bigiain to get your hopes built up to have them knocked down especially when you have spent the money too.

Hang on to them a bit longer…you never know…

Fingers crossed

:heart:

1 Like

@Bigiain - I’ve been in exactly the same place as you…and can say from experience that partners libidos and sexual adventureness are fickle things. I’ve had many a conversation/row with my OH about it over the years and had got to the point a few years ago, that I like you was going to be stuck with the same old sex again and again. While I still love doing that stuff, I can happily say that in the last 6 months (with the kids getting a bit older etc), and my OH chilling out a bit more that we’ve happily started getting a lot less vanilla. 6 months a go i’d have never have thought she’d consider using a butt plug, or a suction cup dildo…but this is now a regular thing…

So maybe - stick it in the loft, keep the pressure off your partner and who knows what will happen.

Keeping it all crossed for you!

1 Like