Rant Thread - Get it all out here

I hope things work out ok @Bigiain :slightly_smiling_face:

Apparently there are three or four of us here that would take them off your hands. Unused? so much the better !
:bum1:
:grin:

2 Likes

Seriously though I hope it works out for you

Hold on to them, maybe gradually suggest using certain items and see how things progress, open honest talk may help. I wouldn’t mention the cost, but maybe say you’d love to experiment more, because you’d like to increase your mutual pleasure?

2 Likes

Maybe if you used some of the gear on yourself and enjoyed it she might fancy it herself. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

When a ready meal, pizza etc says on the box “Serves two”
Two what? Mice?
I am by no means a glutton but i work hard and need a decent portion, so serves two usually means i eat the lot!

5 Likes

Same here … always makes me laugh on a jar of curry sauce where it says serves 4 !!!
Not a chance

3 Likes

What they mean is serves two if you have already eaten.

4 Likes

A mini rant that I’ve toothache :tooth: and it’s an absolute pain :tired_face: … Time for some retail therapy I think.

6 Likes

@WillC Is that what Mrs WillC says ?

5 Likes

The portion thing is usually the company’s way to get around calorie restrictions and stuff. Like for example they can say a cake is like 1g of sugar or something per portion but when you look they’re defined portion is about 5g of cake

6 Likes

Of course! ( we are talking food?) :joy:

1 Like

Serves 6 on a cheesecake usually means the same to me :joy:

7 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser most definitely! :yum:

1 Like

It’s the same as those dopey little amounts of breakfast cereal that you’re supposed to eat. I’ve tried weighing it out and it’s absolutely tiny! A two year old could eat more than that :astonished:

4 Likes

Oh @wildflower the variety packs? Even as a kid two of those were inadequate!:joy:

1 Like

@WillC I didn’t mean the variety packs, just cereal in general but now you mention it they were never enough! :joy:

1 Like

Oh you mean the daily reccomended amounts! Yeah, it’s 4 Weetabix for me, minimum

Yes, daily recommended amounts is what I meant. I could easily eat 4 Weetabix!

1 Like

Mine says it does 12 bowls. Maybe it means for a budgie bowl? I usually just half what it says on the box and go by that - even that’s a generous guess :joy:

2 Likes