Realistic dildo orgasm

Any tips on how to orgasm from a realistic dildo

I’m male btw

When I’m using my 8 inch realistic dildo after abit i can feel myself getting really close to orgasm from just using that but just can’t seem to top it over the edge and go the full way like the hard I pound the closer I get but just can’t seem to fully finish with out using my hand but I can feel it coming

Any tips on how to go all the way

Position speed best way to do ect would be helpful thanks

3 Likes

Sorry to be giving a disappointing answer, but there is no “best way”. Everyone is different: what works for one person will be useless for another. All I do know is that, as is so often the way with sex, the more you worry about it and turn it into a “thing” you’re failing at, the less likely it is to happen.

Stop striving for the destination and enjoy the ride. You may get a surprise you weren’t expecting. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

As @PleasureDrone said, there is no one size fits all. However, you could maybe find your p spot if you haven’t already and try to aim for that? That’s my best guess. If you are already doing that then just take the goal of orgasm out of your mind and it might happen when you least expect it.

1 Like

Thanks much appreciated both x

Whenever I’m failing to orgasm I add something that vibrates into the mix and that normally does it for me.

Maybe using the realistic dildo while using a bullet, wand etc on your perineum would help?
Speaking from what my partner likes but obviously everyone is different :slightly_smiling_face:

Does he have any more tips or best positions for this

As far as I’m aware we’ve only done anal play together and it’s very new to us. We’ve only done the typical him lay on his back, legs open position so far so I can’t really help there.

I just know wether it’s anal play, a blowjob or handjob he loves pressure being applied or something with vibrations on his perineum. You are supposed to be able to stimulate the p spot from outside too so I assume that is why he likes it so much :woman_shrugging:t2:

I’d suggest having a realistic dildo that vibrates as then when your at that point you can ping on the vibrations to top you over that point into orgasm maybe :wink:

Of course it depends on the individual as we’re all different in how we work so mainly it’s all exploring things.

Hey @ILovemytoys12, I’m currently having the same problem using my Lifelike Lover Classic Realistic Extra Long Dildo 9 Inch (linked below). From my research and as I have read in the following topic: Prostate "Super Orgasm", it seems that a firmer toy can get the job done. In that topic, they mention the njoy Pure Wand (linked below) but it’s a little pricey. Ultimately something firmer and a little practice hitting the p-spot and hopefully a “wet” or “super orgasm” will follow!

1 Like

@ILovemytoys12 I think you may need something with a good bump in it to massage your prostate something like this is a lot cheaper than the Pure wand. glass dildo

The realistic dildo won’t be able to hit your prostate enough to get you there. There is also this “G” spot vibe that does the same thing, but with some vibes to help too.

Great topic! I’m a male in my late 20’s and only started doing anal masturbation about half a year ago! The BEST advice if you want a prostate orgasm (specifically a dry one) is to NOT thrust as hard as you can in an attempt to orgasm, at most you’ll have wet prostate orgasms, which are fun but not the big super orgasm!

Are you after a true hands-free prostate orgasm from your dildo? I’ve have had a full body dry prostate orgasm from a suction cup dildo but the Njoy personally makes this a bit easier, but both require about an hour of very focused (NOT rushing) attention on your body and prostate, which is only a couple of inches at most inside you so the deeper, faster or harder you go isn’t going to make you orgasm any quicker as that’s not where in your body you should be aiming!