Realistic Dildo Recommendations

Hi Everyone,

I”m new on here and I’m looking for realistic dildo recommendations. There are several threads on here already but a lot of links go to out of stock items.

Anyway, I have. LH 8 inch Lifelike Lover and it’s ok, I get on well with it but I find it quite hard in an unrealistic way if that makes sense and it’s also really cold to start with.

Can anyone recommend a realistic dildo that feels close to the real thing?

Any advice is much appreciated :blush:

Thanks

3 Likes

Welcome to the form

Welcome!

We have this one in our collection

It’sobviously not the cheapest around, but my wife says its the best feeling one she has. It’s soft on the outer skin, yet has a firm core which feels great!

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks very much for this, I appreciate you taking the time to help :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :blush:

I can’t recommend a dildo; we have some good ones but from other suppliers as well as LH so can’t link them.

However, if you don’t want the dildo to be cold, providing it’s a simple silicone one you could immerse it in warm water for 5-10 minutes to get the temperature up :+1:

Hi :blush: thanks for the tip, I’ll give that a try! :ok_hand:t2:

This one, 100% is my most realistic feeling one. Not at all hard like some of the other Lifelike Lover range. The dual density makes the feel much more realistic and the whole skin moves up and down the shaft. Very, very realistic. There is also a 6" version if you prefer it a bit smaller.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for this :smiley: x

1 Like

The dual density dildos are the nearest you will come to feeling like the real thing.

Oooh would def recommend the Doc Johnson Ultraskyns! I bought one of their Signature Cocks line dildos and it’s hands down my favourite and feels extremely realistic.
I can’t link the exact one I have bc it’s from a competitor, but definitely have a look into them!

Hi and welcome to the forum, I am unable to offer any advice to you about the dildo as I have the real thing. lol
Is it possible to pt your existing thing in hot water to warm it up before use? There appears to be lots of realistic ones on here so I am sure you will get lots of good advice. Good luck

1 Like

I can personally recommend this one …

It is lovely, and the right size for me xx

R xx

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you :blush:

Sounds good! I’ll check that out! Thanks for your help :blush:

Nice! Looks good. Thanks for your help :blush:

Another vote for the https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/vixen-mustang-vixskin-bright-realistic-suction-cup-dildo-6.5-inch/a28314g60102.html

My wife loves this…and its worth the money in my opinion. It has the right amount of both softness and hardnesss.

We also have a purple/pink lifelike lover one that she also likes - but since getting the vixen it barely gets a look in.

Appears to be a popular choice! Thanks for your help :blush:

Another vote for lifelike lover range.
We have 2 ( 2 different lengths and girth )

All the other ones don’t really get used.

1 Like

I’ve got a dildo from king cock brand on LH and would defo recommend :nerd_face: