Realistic life size sex doll? Yes or no?

So my husband and i have been together for almost 14 yrs now… And I have always been bisexual and knew that if or when i got married that my husband had to be ok with me have relations with females… Well we are rather unique in the bedroom to say the least lol. Long story short, cant find a female who just works with us. So we both really want to invest in a life size positionable realistic sex doll… To fill my void… Any thoughts?? Want to see if im crazy or not…

7 Likes

It’s not something I have experience with but I thought I’d throw in a link to @Blonde_Bunny 's review of Lexi because it is the first thing that came into my head when I read your post, I’d forgotten Lexi wasn’t the full doll but I think the review is still relevent. I don’t think you’re crazy!

3 Likes

If it suits you both then go for it ! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nope definitely not crazy, a doll was very close to being purchased for myself not that long ago.

2 Likes

Hmmmm depends on how realistic, would you not be disappointed as you’d need the feel of skin, the heat and reaction when you touch a real person. The taste of a woman and the smell or arousal?
Just a few thoughts, upto you, go with what your gut / heart says

1 Like

I’d go yes … but from a female perspective , i remember blonde bunnykins recommending one in a review / forum post one time

1 Like

Whats the harm in trying? If it works then great! If not then its no harm done. I know a few people with the dolls and they are a massive part of their very healthy sex lives.

1 Like

Bout to read it…

Your def correct!!! My favorite thing about a woman is their passionate touch and kiss…but just for shits and giggles google the new A.I sex robots… Its freaky what they can do… Let me know.what you think​:grin:

1 Like

Wellnas a female… You busy this weekend lol jk jk i think, NO i know its going to be one very interesting time…

1 Like

The harm done is the $3,000-$4,000 they cost lol. I wonder if they allow you to take her for a spin first?? You know like when you test drive a car before you buy it… Lmfao now days you can take the. Ar home for 72 hrs before you buy it… That way YOU GET A TRUE FEELING ABOUT IT.

3 Likes

I wish the best of luck in this, I would not get along with a doll has as you have said the touch feel won’t be the same and for me its the talking/sounds as well that the doll cannot return. The cost would also put me off.

2 Likes

Sounds great @tabetha.young85 , I would love to try one :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hmmm seen them on YouTube, totally wrong :rofl: I bet in 10 years time they will be even more lifelike. Prefer human all the way rather than preprogrammed reply and squeeze here and the say…

2 Likes

If your husband is up for it then I’d say give it a go and it might be everything you’ve imagined :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Valid points… I swear im more confused now then b4 lol

1 Like

You can even teach them… Its way too much lol

No , if you want a threes some gi for a real person , edited by mod , each to there own whatever makes you happy :blush:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say a doll is strange. Some people don’t want to add people to their relationship.

4 Likes

I guess with a doll you really like the look of you could also have fun buying sexy lingerie and clothing for her and dressing her up.

2 Likes