Recent decline in email support

I had placed a rather large order and paid for one day shipping and did not receive it on time. It was a day later which overall not a big deal. My suggest to have orders show something on the actual order on the site as I do not check my email frequently was brushed off and was basically told oh well we emailed you quick.

Now I message asking for advice comparing the power of the desire prostate massager compared to the high roller and I get told to check the reviews.

I then message again saying I’m looking for specific comparison on the two toys and get told they can not provide personal information on there experience with toys. Nowhere did I ask that info.

I was going to be placing a 3rd order this month but based on the decline in support I’m rethinking any future purchases.

One off of bad service ok but this is two in a row. And to be clear when I say large order I mean almost $400 this month so far.

I asked for a supervisor and got the information needed but I should not have had to get a supervisor to get a basic comparison of two toys. She was was pleasant and apologized but still shouldn’t have required multiple emails and a supervisor to achieve that info especially on LH brand items.

Sorry to hear this! LHs customer service is usually top notch. I also did not receive a response to an email that I sent to customer services a few weeks back. Fortunately, I managed to figure the issue out myself but I guess you’re not alone in noticing things aren’t running ad smoothly as they used to

To be honest assuming there are reviews on both products my first port of call would be the reviews and if I couldn’t find the answers I wanted I would ask the forum as there are always people who have used things and can provide you really specific answers to questions. I did so recently on a sizing issue on lingerie and got really helpful answers. I don’t think I would expect Customer Services to have personally tested two toys’ power capabilities against each other. Maybe I have the wrong thoughts on what customer services are for though.

Your postage however, assuming placed during working hours, should have arrived the next day and I would have hoped you postage would be refunded although I get it’s definitely still annoying if you’d ordered next day for a special occasion.

@Alicia4Ever , that however, is completely wrong and I wouldn’t have expected it from any Lovehoney staff. Sorry you had to go through that. I’m hoping it was because you placed orders when you identified as a man, rather than trans sexual and the computer still had the wrong information? Still, an initial correction should have cleared up all misunderstanding.

2 Likes

I don’t think OP was asking for any info from a personal test, more looking for the spec info that is not available to the public but is available to manufactures and suppliers?

It may not be written on the box but each of them will have a maximum power capability, and if no one in reviews has specifically tested the two against each other and brought attention to it then I probably would have done the same - asking the manufacturer is the simplest way to know for sure.

1 Like

@Enchantress29 I’m sorry you had a bad experience, I have passed your feedback directly to the Management team.

Your experience has given me a really cool idea though! @Ian_Chimp has been making these funky comparison tables, maybe as a forum, we could all work together to make comparison tables for the top 5-10 products in a category? Could be a fun little project (although it could just be me that thinks that’s fun lol).

@Alicia4Ever :frowning: That is definitely not okay, I have passed your feedback along to the Management team as well. I am so sorry that happened to you! :disappointed:

4 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna I have to say, that sounds fun aswel, I think that would be a fantastic idea. But, I’m just a newbie to the forum. I think @Ian_Chimp needs to get a move on haha

@Enchantress29 good morning Enchantress, I believe you’ve been unfortunate there. I’ve used the email support a couple of times and had no problems at all. I’m sorry you’ve had problems. I would definitely not let that put you off ordering in the future, as the products have always been fantastic.

I hope you get sorted.
Good luck.

I’m sure between all of us we could pool our knowledge to create the ULTIMATE guide! :smiley:

1 Like

I think whether a vibe is rumbly vs buzzy could be useful! But that is always hard to agree on!

1 Like

@Peitho I was not looking for personal comparison but things such as power and how much more of a curve the one has etc. A manager was easily able to and did provide the information I requested.

@Lovehoney_Brenna Thank you I was contacted by them and they provide exceptional service. I think comparison tables could be very useful.

@jbfrater Things have been resolved and management was exceptional, I will continue to order but would like to point out that not everyone orders simply for good products. As someone who has worked years of retail I order from placed that provide both great products and consistent customer service.

3 Likes