Recommendations - Male Masturbators?

Hi Everyone,

I am looking a purchasing a Male Masturbator I have tried lots of cheaper sleeves and they are ok but looking for something a little better. I’ve set a budget of around £70. I’ve read lots of reviews and looked all over LoveHoney. This is a toy I will use on my own and with my OH.

She likes the clear Flashlights so she can see me inside it. I just want something highly simulating?

Any recommendations?

1 Like

@90s_Kinky_Couple This recent thread might be useful :grinning:

1 Like

Did you mean this one?

3 Likes

Thank you @Ian_Chimp and @Love_Wasp

1 Like

There’s a few more in this topic too:

And the Search is pretty good too, though the advanced functions are on the fritz at the minute. Try this one: :+1:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/search?q=%22Masturbator%22%20%23sex-toys%20order%3Alatest

2 Likes

I recently tried this one: https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/blowmotion-warming-pulsating-rechargeable-male-masturbator/a44448g80086.html

well worth it. used properly it’s mind blowing!

Fleshlight Stoya. It’s genuinely mind blowing, especially when your other half uses it to torture you afterwards. I’ve never experienced anything like it.

1 Like

Cheers @Sir_Alex,

I actually purchased the Fleshlight Turbo it mimics a blowjob and I’ve got to say I’ve been blown away (no pun intended.)

However…

The Stoya Fleshlight was the other one I was considering, it looks incredible! Glad to hear it lives up to its appeal. Might be a future purchase.

Lovehoney Hummer Deluxe Male Masturbator Wand Attachment

Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Mini Male Vibrator

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, I have just joined the forums.

Funny you ask for this now. I have just bought one which I cannot fault! Absolutely amazing piece of kit. It is the “Blowmotion Auto Suction”. Hands free blow job from a toy. Brilliant!

I have just reviewed it also and was well worth the money, which is well within your budget.

Hope this helps. Enjoy :wink:

1 Like

My partner will not leave this alone:

He said he hasn’t masturbated in the old fashion way since I got him it as a present.

Clean up is a dream!

1 Like

These are the ones I’ve tried with a brief comment on each:

BLOWMOTION pulsating warming masturbator. Amazing, as close to real oral sex you can get that is not real oral sex, right down to the sounds it makes while using it! Can’t recommend enough!

HOT OCTOPUSS - Jett guybrator - also amazing, the differing vibration frequencies feel like someone gently squeezing your member in all the right ways - this will get you off!

HOT OCTOPUSS - Pocket pulse - this one is my least fav of the 3 I use. It’s small and quiet s those are pros if you’re trying to keep your solo sessions a secret, also, its the easiest to clean up after, but the vibrations are the weakest/buzzy and I find them not as good as the vibration patters etc on the 2 I mention above.

Go with the Blow Motion, trust me.

2 Likes

I suggest this one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/realistic-vaginas/p/thrust-pro-tech-realistic-vibrating-masturbator/a47587g85162.html