Recommendations

What are some great recommendations you would make for single and couple sex toy usage. 90% of the time I’m by myself and I’ve already got more then a few toys to help me out in the time frame period of my partner gone his FIFO worker. Any recommendations on any sex toys you find the best or would recommend someone try for one self and together as a couple??

5 Likes

I personally enjoy my wand for solo time with a dildo but for couple play me and my partner usually use small vibrators, bullets and butt plugs. We don’t use cockrings as neither of us find them enjoyable.
If your looking for couples toys it’s definitely better to buy together.

3 Likes

Depends what toys you already have but my current favourites are the Tango X bullet vibrator, doc Johnson inflatable vibrator buttplug and the triple density king cock dildo :grin:

1 Like

For solo use, it depends on what you already have and what you enjoy. Most important, your perfect rabbit (depends on shape and what you like) - for me, the Mantric rabbit , your perfect G-spot vibe - for me either the Cha-Cha-Cha(sensual deep, dual density) or the Joy Roller(Powerhouse and great shape) and your perfect clit toy - for me either the Zumio or the Melt.

For couple time my favourite toy is a good rechargeable wand because that works great for both a clit and a penis. My top pick being the Mantric Wand. For grinding a good rumbly cock ring between you can be great. I’m personally not a fan of the C-shaped Couple’s vibrators but obviously a lot of people do like them. The Zumio is slso great for using during PIV with your partner though obviously you get more from this than he does.

1 Like

Sorry to but in on someone else’s post but just wondering Peitho if you have written one of your super thorough, knowledgeable reviews on the roller? We have had it in and out of our basket a few times now on our search for something new and different to try. The only reviews we have seen are very short.
Thank you for your help xxxx

2 Likes

Yes, my review can be read here.

I love the Joy Roller. I’m not sure the massage end is a particularly useful tool for a sexy, sensual massage but it is extremely good for really getting in deep to get knots out of thigh muscles and I don’t tend to use the vibrations with the massage end. The vibe itself though is superb and absolutely my go to powerful G-Spot vibe, capable of holding it’s own against suction toys. I thoroughly recommend it. For me, the massage end also makes the perfect handle so it’s easy to really focus the vibes where you want.

ETA I do think it is worth the asking price but being a LH own brand toy it is quite often included in the sales so worth keeping that in mind!

2 Likes

Sold!
Thank you So much. X

2 Likes

What about a wand, great to tease each other or solo

1 Like

Hi, A mains powered wand is a great choice and there are many on the love honey site. The different womanizer’s have also received great reviews and should be considered. A very cheap option is a bullet. It really depends what you/your body likes and what you have already. You will certainly get some great advice on here @Cowgirl97

1 Like

@Cowgirl97 hello welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We use this remote control vibrating cock ring quite often: Lovehoney Juno Rechargeable Music-Activated Vibrating Love Ring - Lovehoney UK as it is good for solo play or couples. The remote is good fun to play about with, and you can even place the remote close to music being played to replicate the beats. Pick your favourite slow or fast song, depending on the mood… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Me and my wife’s favorite would be the we vibe for couples it’s not the newest one I think it’s the 2nd one, it’s our favorite toy

This will change your life! And it’s budget friendly!

1 Like

@natrat_1991 I have thst toy its a game changer

1 Like

I’m fifo and I’ve purchased my OH quite a few toys, her fave’s so far though are the womaniser starlet and we have a fuck machine (purchased elsewhere). I’ve just purchased a clone a Willy kit and some extra silicone to make up a replica of myself for the machine (her request) I’d also guess this will become some we will use in imitation three ways.