Remote Vibes

I'm interested in getting a remote vibe but cant decide what one to buy.

I'm a clit girl....but failng that, I reckon it would take something with pretty strong vibes to get my engine going lol

Any suggestions?

What is a remote Vibe?? I like the idea of a remote I control out in public with my girlfriend..

The one I have is the "LoveHoney 10 Function Remote Control Dream Egg 2.0 Vibrator" - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15667

It does seem to eat the batteries a bit but I do like it - still haven't tried it in public though... i know, I really should have by now lol! I know my OH would love being able to wind me up out in public!

I looked at them as a present a while ago. Unless you use it outside I don't really see a point so I went with a butterfly vibe instead. It's good!

I hadn't considered a wired one before emmilou.....but that one gets pretty good reviews and wont break the bank either. For that price, I may buy the male one too. Could make for some pretty interesting days out

i saw one the other day but it was intergrated into the womans underwear wonder hows comfy that would be to wear?

a female friend had one and she said they were intense especially if your OH turnd it on halfway through the soup on a night out lol

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

ha ha! I was drunk when I tried them and it was at an ann summers party, so I was wearing them over my own pants, and it was rather intense then! I just like the thought of having orgasms when doing your weekly shop in supermarket!!

pmsl supermarket now that would be a funny thing to watch ...

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

"Hmmmm.. Half price chicken.. Oh, oh oh oooooohhhhh...."

That could hilarious, couldn't it?

gives a whole new meaning to

"tesco every little helps"

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

*nearly falls off sofa laughing!* Damn, you are funny!

my old man used to say if ya can get a woman to laugh your half way into her panties so i try to perfect my stand up routine when ever i can lol

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

And guess what, Its true! Humour is at the top of my list of characteristics in a man... sadly I'm taken though.

damn there goes another one of the list lol.... never mind you just made it onto my friends list instead ;)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yay!!! Thankies! *Scribbles your name down on the paper sheet of people to love*

i put her name in my phone , filofax, phonebook, write it on the wall in permanent ink and incribe it into the wall outside

and she scribbles it onto a piece of paper lol awww its the thought that counts External Media

Just been looking at these. Any further advice would be great! The LH VibraExciter mobile seems to be a winner for the women, review-wise. Any others on here swear by them? Any ideas how the male version stands up to its female counter-part?

Equally, anyone other than LF, have the LoveHoney 10 Function Remote Control Dream Egg 2.0 Vibrator? Again the reviews seem favourable, more so than the Oyster version.

What would you be inclined to get, or have got?

Thanks in advance

I do actually also have the vibraexciter, but havent got round to using it yet!

LivingFire wrote:

I do actually also have the vibraexciter, but havent got round to using it yet!

LF...you've got a toy and not used it?? I'll send the paramedics round, you just hang in there!!!External Media

actually, i'd say i have a good... 15? new ones and still havent tried them! :O lol

LivingFire wrote:

actually, i'd say i have a good... 15? new ones and still havent tried them! :O lol

You'd best get a move on you lazy wench External Media

i was thinking about getting one of those too!

SmoothOne wrote:

Just been looking at these. Any further advice would be great! The LH VibraExciter mobile seems to be a winner for the women, review-wise. Any others on here swear by them? Any ideas how the male version stands up to its female counter-part?

Equally, anyone other than LF, have the LoveHoney 10 Function Remote Control Dream Egg 2.0 Vibrator? Again the reviews seem favourable, more so than the Oyster version.

Thanks in advance External Media

Iv got the toy joy turn me on remote vib

Its actually really good but has been gathering dust for a while as my ex wasnt that keen to use it.

I would have thought that guys would like the idea of giving their OH a thrill in public or is it just me

Let me know all you men out there

sexelle wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

Thanks in advance External Media

Iv got the toy joy turn me on remote vib

Its actually really good but has been gathering dust for a while as my ex wasnt that keen to use it.

I would have thought that guys would like the idea of giving their OH a thrill in public or is it just me

Let me know all you men out there

I love the idea of my OH having a remote vibe and me controlling when it goes on and off - that would be sooooo cool External Media

and one that could be controlled over long distance at those times when we are not together? oh yes External Media