Remote Vibes

As a guy, I have to say I love giving the girl I'm with unexpected discreet pleasures while out and about :) There's a great control aspect about walking around with a little remote in your pocket that could make her very, very distracted indeed. Great for use in the cinema :D

Having said that I've yet to find an egg that I'd say was perfect for that sort of thing, but I've only ever bought two and none from LH. Must change that soon.

There's always the Oyster products, but they have their faults.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=795

Ooh, thanks for the link. It's not an egg but looks pretty good, might have to invest in one when I get paid :D

SmoothOne wrote:

Just been looking at these. Any further advice would be great! The LH VibraExciter mobile seems to be a winner for the women, review-wise. Any others on here swear by them? Any ideas how the male version stands up to its female counter-part?

Equally, anyone other than LF, have the LoveHoney 10 Function Remote Control Dream Egg 2.0 Vibrator? Again the reviews seem favourable, more so than the Oyster version.

What would you be inclined to get, or have got?

Thanks in advance External Media

hi

I have all three and have to say I prefer the egg one over the others by mile. The oyster can be a bit awkward for various reasons and I prefer the egg as it has no wires and in my opinion better vibrations.

I think I'm the only one who didn't get on with the phone one - mine only works when it chooses to even if my phone is very nearby, but maybe I got a dodgy one.

Lunar Lunacy wrote:

There's always the Oyster products, but they have their faults.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=795

oh really? i was looking into getting one of these...

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

Just been looking at these. Any further advice would be great! The LH VibraExciter mobile seems to be a winner for the women, review-wise. Any others on here swear by them? Any ideas how the male version stands up to its female counter-part?

Equally, anyone other than LF, have the LoveHoney 10 Function Remote Control Dream Egg 2.0 Vibrator? Again the reviews seem favourable, more so than the Oyster version.

hi

I have all three and have to say I prefer the egg one over the others by mile. The oyster can be a bit awkward for various reasons and I prefer the egg as it has no wires and in my opinion better vibrations.

I think I'm the only one who didn't get on with the phone one - mine only works when it chooses to even if my phone is very nearby, but maybe I got a dodgy one.

Thanks BBJE for the reply. Anyone had success with the phone one? otherwise the egg is in the lead.

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

hi

With the phone one, you need to change the signal type. It doesnt work with 3G, only on the other one (I can't remember the name!). Did you change your phone settings?

tried everything. Someone suggested similar - plus it DID work - but only now and then. No luck

Sorry hit reply too soon.. As in, it wold be working during a call then stop midway even though batteries were new and I had not moved. Just a dodgy one I guess. Not a big deal for me as always have the kids with me so little use for it.

I've been reading this thread, I'm kinda wanting to buy the egg one now! I've been working my ass off this summer to earn enough money to pay my tuition fees this year, and promised myself a treat at the end if I met my target. Looks like I will now, so wanting to indulge in a few sex toys. The egg looks fun! It could certainly make work more interesting.

Actually, a question for the girls who own the LH remote egg, does it stay inside easily? I'd be absolutely paranoid it was gonna fall out! I know knickers are in the way, it's unlikely, but still!

Mine does, but then I do pelvic floor exercises all the time and use love balls regularly too. I'd imagine ii you muscle tone is good/healthy it shouldn't be a problem.

LivingFire wrote:

I do actually also have the vibraexciter, but havent got round to using it yet!

LF - you got your butt in gear yet?

Not one for bumping threads needlessly, but looking to buy a remote contraption this week...any further thoughts or comments?

Just got the oyster and octopus for me and my partner to taunt each other with! will let you know how we get on with them...