Replying To Threads

At the moment I am having trouble replying to threads. Everytime I try I find that the box has turned completely white and that the toolbar that is usually there has disappeared and I am not able to type in it..

As you can see I can still create new threads, and I have tried logging out and back in a few times, but it has not had any effect and I am not sure what else to do..

Can anyone help....??

having same problem here

Me too at times, although not as bad now. I posted in here about it:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/web-site-help/253854-being-randomly-logged-out-all-the-time/

My ability to reply to threads seems to have temporarily returned...

SnoWMan wrote:

My ability to reply to threads seems to have temporarily returned...

It does appear to return and sometimes only some threads need refreshing. How odd..

i have had the same problem for a week now,,if im, using firefox its hit or miss if i can reply to threads

but if i shut firefox down and open internet explorer i have no problems at all and can reply to every thread so i think it depends on which your using

but it only happens on here with firefox everything else is fine

so what is everybody else using ? could just be firefox

I'm using Firefox..

I've been having the same problem, and just on Firefox. Works fine on Opera etc. Happens a few times a day then seems to fix itself!

I get the same problem during the middle of the day (using Firefox). I just wait for a minute or two, refresh the page, and it works fine after that.

i,m still having the same problem i cant reply to threads with firefox ,i have to close down firefox and open internet explorer to post on threads ,are people still having difficulties i have sent email to LH to see if its a problem

I'm now completely unable to reply to threads using Firefox and had to resort to lowly IE instead. Hopefully the LH elves can figure it out.

Student20 wrote:

I'm now completely unable to reply to threads using Firefox and had to resort to lowly IE instead. Hopefully the LH elves can figure it out.

i have had to do the same with lovehoney forums ,,i cant reply when using firefox i now open lovehoney in Internet Explorer all the time

I was having the same issue with Firefox but it hasn't happened on my other pc which doesn't have Firefox yet.

Adx

I get this option virtually all the time when viewing threads which have multiple pages. It looks like if you move off of the first page of the thread, the forum thinks that you are no longer signed in and the Post reply box is replaced with a sign in to reply type message. If you move back to the first page in the thread, the reply box re-appears!

~M

We have another member down! Still plays up for me at times but the lovely Rowan is having trouble posting at all on LH.

Turns out she's only gone and became one of those heartless Tory England football supporting atheists who loves Tesco!

(Just let me know if I've gotten anything wrong Rowan)

No, no, got me in a nutshell right there! I think I'll just go organise a rally for the Conservative and Unionist party with guards on the doors that confiscate all crosses and other symbols of religion, also turning away the irritating peasants with David Reid as guest speaker- anyone have a giant union jack I can borrow? I left mine in South Africa....

I also have it. I took a screen shot if that would help?

Starting to have it too now, not always though.

Refreshing the page, or going to a different thread and then returning to the one you want to post on seems to help for me

I had it really bad with firefox, swtiched to chrome and it hasnt done it at all.

Just had this crop up for me. In Firefox (3.6.10) the Reply box is white, no toolbar, and can't click into it at all. Working in Chrome. Was working fine this morning, and never had it m'self before now, so it's literally just appeared the last half hour for me.