Review Hall of Fame

:medal_sports: by @KittyStar, 04 Jun 2013
Doc Johnson Wonderland Pleasurepillar 10 Function Silicone Vibrator

Pleasurepillar-ific

Everything about this collection screamed out at me from the first time I saw it. This is one of the three that I knew I was going to buy (regardless of bad reviews in all honesty). I pretty much expected not to enjoy it in anything except aesthetics.

I should say that prior to the Pleasurepillar I’d bought the Kinky Kat, so I knew what I was in for with regards to the vibration strength, modes and speeds. The only potential downpoint for me (that I could suss from reviews) was going to be the shape. This strangely shaped vibe could talk the talk but could it walk the walk?

For me it did, but let me explain why.

As far as a clitoral vibrator goes it’s wonderful. I found that the straighter edge and nub on the “head” is superb for that kind of orgasm.

Personally I didn’t buy this vibe for the G-spot aspect. It seems as if it would be too short and strangely shaped for internal use. Seeing it in person hasn’t changed my opinion on this either. Therefore I can’t comment on how effective it is in that department, but if you forget the G-spot label think of it as a funky character shaped “bullet” then you won’t be let down.

Those lumps, bumps and nubs that I was initially concerned about are beyond satisfying when combined with the functions! Said functions are relatively varied - 3 are essentially constant vibrations at different speeds while the rest are assorted patterns. While they aren’t the strongest vibrations in the entire world I do find them pleasurable and a nice contrast to the likes of my smart wand and more powerful “in your face” toys.

I also adore the signature white light that his range has around the rim of the power button, very snazzy in the dark! Nice touch.

The Pleasurepillar is easy to clean - a little sex toy cleaner and water will do the trick, just be mindful to get in the grooves of the main body (which is not difficult to do).

Conclusion:

I don’t have a single regret about splurging on this one and I can’t understand all the hate for this toy when the rest of the range gets good reviews across the board. Each to their own though!

I loved my Pleasurepillar despite the initial worries. Anything from this range would make a wonderful introductory gift to sex toys!

Overall Rating: 9 out of 10 stars

Pros: Character reference, 10 modes, shape, material, easy to clean.

Cons: Potentially awkward for G-spot use.

Bottom line: Cute and effective clitoral vibrator.