Reviews on Lovehoney website & forum!

Hi all,

I’ve just started to review various items I have bought on the website.

Can anyone tell me, within your Love Honey account is there somewhere the reviews are saved??

Also, if you post a review within the forum, are they saved anywhere within you forum account??

Thanks all

In the halcyon days of the old LH website (sigh), all of a person’s reviews were accessible as a list page under their username. Not any more! …and so far there doesn’t appear to be any prospect of it returning. It’s a damned shame and a PITA. :angry:

People tend not to post their reviews on the forum. Not saying you can’t, but it’s not common.

5 Likes

But if you want to, you can copy and paste them from the main site into the My Reviews topic. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

You can then pop a little ‘My Reviews’ link in your usercard so people can have a browse (there’s one in mine if anyone needs an example :+1:).

2 Likes

I WISH the reviews list was a thing. It would make things so much easier. I have reviewed a lot of items in my time of buying stuff from the Lovehoney website and whenever I need to find a review I have wrote I can never find it.

5 Likes

It’s a shame that we can’t link reviews to our profiles, as there were members who’s opinions i respected and their reviews lead to me purchasing. Sometimes change is not for the better, especially when it’s internet related!

1 Like

I was just wondering this myself as I too have started the review the items that we buy and use. I think a list of ‘My Reviews’ would be great to keep track of, It’s a shame that this feature was taken down, we never got to experience it. @Ian_Chimp thanks for the idea I’ll be keeping that in mind.

I’m glad that has been cleared up for me now anyway, so thanks guys!

2 Likes

It’s such a shame there’s no feature on the website.

Will just keep adding them on the products pages.