Rocks Off Bad Boy - advice please!

So I bought the Rocks Off bad Boy at the weekend and it arrived today. As you can imagine I was keen to give it a shot, but was very disappointed:(

So as quite of the others who reviewed it said, I couldn't get it in passed the 3rd bulge (all the way). I was pushing firmly, but no luck. I don't think it's the girth, as I've had bigger toys up there before. I'm really disappointed:(

Should I give it a few more goes, cos I think it will be amazing when it's in? How hard is safe to push? If I try and fail, can I damage myself?

Help!

Have you used enough lubricant?? I read the first review on the toy, and that individual only got it 90% of the way, I think you should give it another go, using it the once won't allow your body to get used to another toy.

It is always possibe to damage yourself with many toys especially when inserting them internally (so don't push too hard) thats why I wondered if you used enough lube, the fact that you are able to use bigger toys means you are used to a larger prduct so shouldn't damage yourself.

Maybe the toy is a different shape, seen as it's curved and its about getting into the right position....

Sorry I couldn't have been more help, hope you get things sorted :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13084 ... Most people swear by this lube xx

I have heard quite a few male reviewers say exactly this about the Rocks Off Bad Boy and not because of the size either, but because of the curve. I hear a lot of things like "The curve is just too severe that I cannot get the third bulge inside" It was reading this compaint a few times over that made me avoid it (I wanted it for my guy) so I cannot give you our personal experience, just what I heard around the block....the sex toy block lol

Do not push past when your body is telling you to stop or slow down. The body knows best. You don't want to damage yourself.

Well after another try, I got it in by sliding it in backwards then twisting it round but it really wasn't very comfortable, so I'm going to return it.

Thanks folks