Roleplay - what's yours and is it weird?

So I have done several different roleplays in the past, all pretty standard, nurse, secretary, masseuse etc, but recently I was talking with some of the guys at work and they suggested I should dress up as Zelda as my OH adores the LoZ games! I'm sure he would enjoy it if I played with his wind waker 😂
But last night we came across this:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25734
And my OH said it reminded him of Princess Peach, and as he looks like Mario if Mario had been in a '80's rock band, I am now genuinely looking at pink and white lingerie to roleplay 😂

Please tell me I'm not the only one with an unusual dress-up fancy! 😂

We have dressed up weird but surprisingly not for roleplaying.Maybe it's something we will look at ,at a later date.

But for a Halloween we went as Mr & Mrs Beetle juice.

I bet that was amazing!!

Outfits out of rocky horror always a treat

I haven't really done much role play it just makes me laugh when I try. I'm one of those people who no matter how hard they try just can't take it seriously. I'm probably missing out but I can't help it.

Bigduke wrote:

I haven't really done much role play it just makes me laugh when I try. I'm one of those people who no matter how hard they try just can't take it seriously. I'm probably missing out but I can't help it.

That's where you are going wrong imo.Don't take roleplaying serious it's humourus ,it's meant to be fun,lines are meant to be messed up .Its a way of making sex fun instead of the serious stuff.To make it even more fun as violet wolf is thinking you can pick some wacky costumes. Batman arrests Poison Ivy for example.

Mysteron wrote:

That's where you are going wrong imo.Don't take roleplaying serious it's humourus ,it's meant to be fun,lines are meant to be messed up .Its a way of making sex fun instead of the serious fun.To make it even more fun as Lone wolf is thinking you can pick some wacky costumes. Batman arrests Poison Ivy for example.

Yeah I know what you mean but when I say I can't take it seriously I really do find it too funny, then I get more into a clown frame of mind than a sex one.

I'd end up with a silly accent and falling about laughing minus the sex. I like to have a giggle with sex to a degree and we often laugh about things that don't quite work out as planned or that position that looked good until we realised you need to be able to play double jointed twister to achieve it without collapsing on the floor unceremoniously. Sadly if I try role play it usually descends into silliness and not sexiness.

Absolutely, I think if you try too hard to be serious and perfect, you can put too much pressure on yourself and your partner. Much more fun to be a bit silly and laugh with each other! I've never been good at the more traditional roleplays, but I make up for it by using terrible puns and over-exaggerating my movements! I'll never be Queen of Sexy but I am a self proclaimed Queen of Puns, and everything is much more relaxed, we have a better time 😁

VioletWolf wrote:

Absolutely, I think if you try too hard to be serious and perfect, you can put too much pressure on yourself and your partner. Much more fun to be a bit silly and laugh with each other! I've never been good at the more traditional roleplays, but I make up for it by using terrible puns and over-exaggerating my movements! I'll never be Queen of Sexy but I am a self proclaimed Queen of Puns, and everything is much more relaxed, we have a better time 😁

I agree that's why we do roleplaying .Most people have a French Maid,mine sounds like HElgar from Allo Allo .It's so funny .Series sex we do as well like the session we had on Sunday but we do prefer the non serions stuff.

Besides what red blooded male wouldn't want to spank Cat Woman bent over a desk !? Meoww

Haha! How did Sunday go anyway? Did you both enjoy yourselves?

Had fantastic time thanks .Not had sensual sex for some time. Pleasant change. There is an update under my thread ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Like to get back to roleplaying though it's just so much more fun.

Glad to hear it Mysteron, shall go have a look 😁

I know what you mean, it's been a few years since my OH and I did any kind of real roleplay, I miss dressing up! I've got my eye on a nurse outfit, that ties in with his smoking fetish so I don't have to put much work into that one, but also the Alice outfit, I feel like we can have a LOT of fun with that!
What would you choose for you/your lady to dress up as?

VioletWolf wrote:

Glad to hear it Mysteron, shall go have a look 😁

I know what you mean, it's been a few years since my OH and I did any kind of real roleplay, I miss dressing up! I've got my eye on a nurse outfit, that ties in with his smoking fetish so I don't have to put much work into that one, but also the Alice outfit, I feel like we can have a LOT of fun with that!
What would you choose for you/your lady to dress up as?

if you are into the smoking scene then as an idea pick a pulp era outfit ,even burlesque such as 40s or early 50s( Jess at LH is an expert on Burlesque and the 50s ) . It was more of an in thing then and the lingerie of the period is quite atteactive if you want to go that far.

For the roleplay iteself you could pick any scene such as a captive spy and just backdate it to that period.

DVDs for inspiration of that period then look at the Betty Paige one .

What a clever idea! I'll have a look into that, thanks 😃

My boyfriend & I are both really into video games, I would to dress up as a game character for a bit of roleplay. Although, I've never done anything like that before, I do have my eye on the secretary outfit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24064 , so I may start with that. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I definitely agree that the glass dildo could belong to Princess Peach - I think that could be quite a fun character to be.

@VioletWolf - do you have any roleplay tips?

Ashley22 wrote:

My boyfriend & I are both really into video games, I would to dress up as a game character for a bit of roleplay. Although, I've never done anything like that before, I do have my eye on the secretary outfit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24064 , so I may start with that. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I definitely agree that the glass dildo could belong to Princess Peach - I think that could be quite a fun character to be.

I will be doing a review on that little number although there is a disagreement about it between me and the Mrs .She, thinks it's fine as it is ,and I agree it is nice. For me though I like costumes to be realistic for role plays and I think it really needs a skirt to look the part.

Perhaps another twist in costumes for role plays , why not zombiefly them as zombies appear to be the in thing at the moment

. Zombie school girl and zombie teacher lol

Just a thought

There is a certain roleplay scenario I would like to take a whack at, but it seems to be the domain of the rich, like heads of Formula 1. Allegedly. Still, uniforms needed for it are becoming increasingly difficult to find, especially as Ebay no longer allow them to be sold.

Not really one you can spring on the Missus on an anniversary:

"I've got a surprise for you, darling. Now close your eyes..."

"Ooooh, what is it? I can't wait!!!"

"ACHTUNG!!!!!"

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

I will be doing a review on that little number although there is a disagreement about it between me and the Mrs .She, thinks it's fine as it is ,and I agree it is nice. For me though I like costumes to be realistic for role plays and I think it really needs a skirt to look the part.

I agree - a skirt would make it alot more realistic. I have a pencil skirt that may work well. I can't wait to read your review (:

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

I agree - a skirt would make it alot more realistic. I have a pencil skirt that may work well. I can't wait to read your review (:

The pencil skirt would be ideal as it's sexy and should show off your rear .If your role play involves impact play then that could be the time you remove the skirt adding to the sex appeal of the occasion. Don't show him too much straight away and make him work for it!

Good luck.