Roleplay - what's yours and is it weird?

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

My boyfriend & I are both really into video games, I would to dress up as a game character for a bit of roleplay. Although, I've never done anything like that before, I do have my eye on the secretary outfit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24064 , so I may start with that. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I definitely agree that the glass dildo could belong to Princess Peach - I think that could be quite a fun character to be.

@VioletWolf - do you have any roleplay tips?

I will be doing a review on that little number although there is a disagreement about it between me and the Mrs .She, thinks it's fine as it is ,and I agree it is nice. For me though I like costumes to be realistic for role plays and I think it really needs a skirt to look the part.

I agree - a skirt would make it alot more realistic. I have a pencil skirt that may work well. I can't wait to read your review (:

The pencil skirt would be ideal as it's sexy and should show off your rear .If your role play involves impact play then that could be the time you remove the skirt adding to the sex appeal of the occasion. Don't show him too much straight away and make him work for it!

Good luck.

Thanks for the tips (: I'll definitely be picking up the secretary outfit when I get paid next. I may also have to pick up a pair of heels, I'm not sure if it will look right with flats.

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

My boyfriend & I are both really into video games, I would to dress up as a game character for a bit of roleplay. Although, I've never done anything like that before, I do have my eye on the secretary outfit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24064 , so I may start with that. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I definitely agree that the glass dildo could belong to Princess Peach - I think that could be quite a fun character to be.

I will be doing a review on that little number although there is a disagreement about it between me and the Mrs .She, thinks it's fine as it is ,and I agree it is nice. For me though I like costumes to be realistic for role plays and I think it really needs a skirt to look the part.

I agree - a skirt would make it alot more realistic. I have a pencil skirt that may work well. I can't wait to read your review (:

The pencil skirt would be ideal as it's sexy and should show off your rear .If your role play involves impact play then that could be the time you remove the skirt adding to the sex appeal of the occasion. Don't show him too much straight away and make him work for it!

Good luck.

Thanks for the tips (: I'll definitely be picking up the secretary outfit when I get paid next. I may also have to pick up a pair of heels, I'm not sure if it will look right with flats.

If you are going for heels ,make sure they are comfortable to wear as you don't want to be doing a "balancing act" when role playing .This can be a case if you are not used to wearing them .

Just wondering if you have a particular scene in mind ?

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

Good luck.

If you are going for heels ,make sure they are comfortable to wear as you don't want to be doing a "balancing act" when role playing .This can be a case if you are not used to wearing them .

I used to wear heels but I haven't for such a long time as my balance isn't that great. I'll find some that are still sexy but not to high.

No, not yet, I'm going to google a few things. I wouldn't mind a few ideas though - obviously within LH forum rules (:

My husband worked at the airport for a year as a contractor, when I use to meet him for lunch I noticed how amazing some of the stewardess looked so I bought a little air stewards outfit, did my hair and makeup then surprised him when he came home one evening...and has been used many times since. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

smirnoff09 wrote:

My husband worked at the airport for a year as a contractor, when I use to meet him for lunch I noticed how amazing some of the stewardess looked so I bought a little air stewards outfit, did my hair and makeup then surprised him when he came home one evening...and has been used many times since. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Well you could try making love in a confined space to replocate the confined spaces in an aircraft .A built in wardrobe or a shower cubicle could be used.

mysteron i love that idea.....

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

Good luck.

I used to wear heels but I haven't for such a long time as my balance isn't that great. I'll find some that are still sexy but not to high.

No, not yet, I'm going to google a few things. I wouldn't mind a few ideas though - obviously within LH forum rules (:

For secretary ideas then obtain a copy of the movie "The Secretary " .you can get this quite cheap now second hand.

I do have some ideas for roleplays involving secretaries ,and will be placing these on the Great Roleplay Scenario thread in the near future.

I have taken my wife out on a "business lunch" dressed as a Secretary and did some dictation.So you can start a roleplay outside the bedroom but make sure your outfit is decent if in the public view !

I love that film.....

I have a fantasy of being my husbands secetary for the day then booking into a hotel room and uing some ideas from this film....

@Mysteron I never really gave it much thought but it sounds great to start a roleplay scenario outside of the bedroom! I think I'll have to see if I can do something with that one day :)

As for my OH and I we haven't really done any "weird" sexy roleplaying I guess, we are both still pretty new to the whole thing actually. I must agree with Mysteron though that, at least for me, it's more about having fun than being serious. After all, I never aimed to be an actress - I'd rather have a good laugh instead ;)

Hands All Over wrote:

@Mysteron I never really gave it much thought but it sounds great to start a roleplay scenario outside of the bedroom! I think I'll have to see if I can do something with that one day :)

As for my OH and I we haven't really done any "weird" sexy roleplaying I guess, we are both still pretty new to the whole thing actually. I must agree with Mysteron though that, at least for me, it's more about having fun than being serious. After all, I never aimed to be an actress - I'd rather have a good laugh instead ;)

I think the term "weird" in this thread is doing something a bit different ,more costume wise than anything else. I have always like lingerie of the 40s and 50 s ,I think after seeing that inn bedroom scene in the film Battle of Britain . So its something me and my Mrs are considering in the future as she likes dress of the 40s and 50 s and so do I. There is a heritage railway line in the adjacent town and they always have a Forties weekend in May and It something we wouldn't mind taking part in one day.

But for a laugh you could do most role plays and just substitute the characters for Batman and Poison Ivy for example.

smirnoff09 wrote:

I love that film.....

I have a fantasy of being my husbands secetary for the day then booking into a hotel room and uing some ideas from this film....

Just do it. Honestly it's quite easy .As long as your secretary costume is quite decent for public viewing it's easy to do. My Mrs wore a pencil skirt ,white blouse with a scarf and smart jacket. She of course wore the full "kit" underneath. We did a bit of dictation at the pub and there were consequences for errors when we got back home. Needless to say she had a sore rear as a result but she enjoyed it!

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

Good luck.

For secretary ideas then obtain a copy of the movie "The Secretary " .you can get this quite cheap now second hand.

I do have some ideas for roleplays involving secretaries ,and will be placing these on the Great Roleplay Scenario thread in the near future.

I have taken my wife out on a "business lunch" dressed as a Secretary and did some dictation.So you can start a roleplay outside the bedroom but make sure your outfit is decent if in the public view !

I really like the idea of starting it outside the bedroom - maybe a lunch date would be quite exicting. I will definitely find a copy of The Secretary, thanks for the tips (:

mysteron wrote:

smirnoff09 wrote:

I love that film.....

Just do it. Honestly it's quite easy .As long as your secretary costume is quite decent for public viewing it's easy to do. My Mrs wore a pencil skirt ,white blouse with a scarf and smart jacket. She of course wore the full "kit" underneath. We did a bit of dictation at the pub and there were consequences for errors when we got back home. Needless to say she had a sore rear as a result but she enjoyed it!

The issue is not the carrying out of it but the time to do it...the one draw of working long days and having children with busy social lives it is a nightmare but thoday he has recived a nice fat cheque from the tax man and it is half term next when younger daughter is at her dads so I am going to ship the older one out for the night and suprise my hubby with a "working lunch " in leeds and a room already booked.

I will wear my best court outfit with all the trimming under it and be armed with everything to do buiness....

P.S A sore rear i the perfect rear to have...

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

Good luck.

I really like the idea of starting it outside the bedroom - maybe a lunch date would be quite exicting. I will definitely find a copy of The Secretary, thanks for the tips (:

All you need to do is to make your date into a business lunch date . To add to the occasion make sure your fella is dressed in a suit so he looks like a company CEO .The only problems I can see is trying to keep your hands off each other .lol

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ashley22 wrote:

Good luck.

All you need to do is to make your date into a business lunch date . To add to the occasion make sure your fella is dressed in a suit so he looks like a company CEO .The only problems I can see is trying to keep your hands off each other .lol

Yeah, I have told my boyfriend about the idea. He mentioned that he should wear a suit to make it seem more real. Lol that might be quite difficult - I'm going to let myself shoot a few seductive looks & maybe the odd innuendo. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

As an idea he should give you some dictation to do in the pub as well. Any mistakes you have to do a forfeit of his choice when you get back as part of the role play. The forfeit should of course be within your boundaries .If you complete it perfectly then he perhaps should do a forfeit of your choice. This represents the secretary getting her "wicked" ways with her boss .

I like the sound of that - I need to think of a few things for him to do if I get it perfect which is quite unlikley but I'll try my hardest lol. Pay day needs to hurry up, I can't wait to buy the outfit.

Ashley22 wrote:

I like the sound of that - I need to think of a few things for him to do if I get it perfect which is quite unlikley but I'll try my hardest lol. Pay day needs to hurry up, I can't wait to buy the outfit.

The odds will be inhis favoir I think. But I guess you expected that any way Just enjoy yourself and have a laugh, that's what roleplaying is all about. Series sex can be done at other times .That's what we do .Roleplay for laughs and skin sensual for the more serious stuff. Needless to say roleplaying we tend to do more of.

my favorite role play is teacher student i dont know why because i hated school with a passion. my lady is older than me and when she wears her glasses to read and her hair is tied up and she is wearing a sexy dress or blouse and leather skirt she does look like a sexy teacher and we have a senario that is lots of fun for both of us

jackie loves cock wrote:

my favorite role play is teacher student i dont know why because i hated school with a passion. my lady is older than me and when she wears her glasses to read and her hair is tied up and she is wearing a sexy dress or blouse and leather skirt she does look like a sexy teacher and we have a senario that is lots of fun for both of us

Thats actually unusual . It's more common the other way round with the guy being the teacher and the girl the student. Hence the popularity and choice of the school girl outfits.

I am hoping but at least my Mrs has agreed to it that we will be swapping roles and like yourselves my Mrs will be the teacher/ strict headmistress and me the student who is in bags of trouble.

My Mrs' out fit will be a white blouse or bustier corset with a black P.V.C pencil skirt , high heels,stockings ,glasses, a big ruler to hit me with and her hair done like your Mrs tied in a bun.

Knowing her she will spring it on me when I least expect it and I can't be expecting her being merciful either She will be out for revenge after giving her a sore bum on Valentines night !