Roleplay - what's yours and is it weird?

We still like the classic schoolgirl/teacher scenario :-)

Might sound weird, but this scenario was even hotter when she was pregnant...

Anubis wrote:

We still like the classic schoolgirl/teacher scenario :-)

Might sound weird, but this scenario was even hotter when she was pregnant...

It is good but can be tricky as a first one depending on what the boundaries are .

We are having a go at the other way around with my Mrs being a strict headmistress and me the student. I have mixed emotions about it ,excitement and a lot of nervousness. My wife can look quite intimidating with a long hitty ruler or riding crop in her hand.

I have a fantasy of being kidnapped and he has a 7 seater car, I love the thought of him kidnapping me off the street, walking home from a night out so I will be all dressed up and then having to do sexual favours in order to regain my freedom or just taking me against my will!

We keep talking about it so I'm sure it'll happen soon, we are still at the honeymoon stage so we haven't tried any role playing yet!

I can't wait!

Gem276 wrote:

I have a fantasy of being kidnapped and he has a 7 seater car, I love the thought of him kidnapping me off the street, walking home from a night out so I will be all dressed up and then having to do sexual favours in order to regain my freedom or just taking me against my will!

We keep talking about it so I'm sure it'll happen soon, we are still at the honeymoon stage so we haven't tried any role playing yet!

I can't wait!

Just be careful of who might see you. Any passer by could think it was a real happening and then try and expalin that one to the boys in blue for real !

I would start the kidnapping in your own home .Perhaps a blanket dropped over you and scooped up .There is a film I could recommend you watching called "The Dissappearance of Alice Creed " . I am quite sure it would give you some ideas .

Had a bit of time to think about role plays in particular a bit off the beaten track.

I picked up from a stationery store today a desk tidy in the form of a shopping trolley. Scale and size wise it would be the right size for a barbie or an action Man.

Anyway it got me thinking. I have a Lover honey male cop uniform stashed away of which the Mrs doesn't know about. I am always having a moan at her for all the unhealthy fattening food she puts in her shopping trolley. .So she calls me the food police .

So I have this idea of using the model shopping trolley and in it I will place the fat content labels from some of her food items and some from my healthier options. I am thinking of doing a surprise on her and arresting her as a food police officer .Somethng like the fat difference between the items I buy and the items she buys will be the numbers of swats received.

These are just my thinkings at the moment but will need plenty of work yet in refining it.

But it could fit the category as being weird ,

lmh95 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Had a bit of time to think about role plays in particular a bit off the beaten track.

I picked up from a stationery store today a desk tidy in the form of a shopping trolley. Scale and size wise it would be the right size for a barbie or an action Man.

Anyway it got me thinking. I have a Lover honey male cop uniform stashed away of which the Mrs doesn't know about. I am always having a moan at her for all the unhealthy fattening food she puts in her shopping trolley. .So she calls me the food police .

So I have this idea of using the model shopping trolley and in it I will place the fat content labels from some of her food items and some from my healthier options. I am thinking of doing a surprise on her and arresting her as a food police officer .Somethng like the fat difference between the items I buy and the items she buys will be the numbers of swats received.

These are just my thinkings at the moment but will need plenty of work yet in refining it.

Sounds like fun mysteron x

Perhaps for me ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

lmh95 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Sounds like fun mysteron x

Perhaps for me ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

With any luck she might surprise you afterwards in her policewomen's outfit and arrest you as revenge for being a "dirty cop"

Not quite this is my "revenge" for when she gets me in the headmistress role play.She's already licking her lips and thrashing the FSOG ruler through the air. I think I might have bitten more than I can chew with the headmistress roleplay.. It will be the first time ever that knowingly and willingly , will have given up my dominant powers/role ,to her .But it's something I feel I want to try out.to see what the experience is like whether good or bad . I will be giving my utmost trust in her for me to be humiliated, sore but not hurt .It's going to be an interesting time for me.

Well that's my problem. I am unsure if I will

lmh95 wrote:

It's worth a try. You might find out that you love it and if not then at least you gave it a go. Maybe it will be one to definitely tick off the list or one you could try to adapt to make it more enjoyable for you the next time.

It could be. I think it's the relinquishing control bit I am having trouble in getting over. It sounds daft doesn't it but my emmotions are a little muddled at the moment , and I am unsure what I really want .Although I have utmost trust in the Mrs but I am a little confused and I havn't even written it yet !

Mysteron you are like the fairy godfather of roleplay, you have so many ideas! I can honestly say I have never thought about starting a roleplay outside of the home, definitely something I'd like to look into. If we ever get a child-free night... So maybe in 10yrs time 😂 love that secretary outfit, agree it needs a skirt! And has also reminded me I really need to book an eye test and replace my glasses! 😅
I like your foody idea, I'd maybe use the colour wheel to your advantage. Obviously with food coded red, orange and green, maybe go through the labels and it could be a spank for every red, but a reward for every green so maybe a kiss to the back of her neck. Or, how about delaying her orgasm? Cuff her to the bed (or wherever) and strategically order the labels so that she is rewarded with a vibe that brings her close and stop for every red. Then it's up to you if you let her finish with a green or withhold it with a red. It's an idea! 😄

VioletWolf wrote:

Mysteron you are like the fairy godfather of roleplay, you have so many ideas! I can honestly say I have never thought about starting a roleplay outside of the home, definitely something I'd like to look into. If we ever get a child-free night... So maybe in 10yrs time 😂 love that secretary outfit, agree it needs a skirt! And has also reminded me I really need to book an eye test and replace my glasses! 😅
I like your foody idea, I'd maybe use the colour wheel to your advantage. Obviously with food coded red, orange and green, maybe go through the labels and it could be a spank for every red, but a reward for every green so maybe a kiss to the back of her neck. Or, how about delaying her orgasm? Cuff her to the bed (or wherever) and strategically order the labels so that she is rewarded with a vibe that brings her close and stop for every red. Then it's up to you if you let her finish with a green or withhold it with a red. It's an idea! 😄

You have some good ideas as well . I like the reward and punish scheme that you thought of . It wouldn't take too long to start collecting food data panels from the used cartons. The tricky bit is making sure she doesn't catch me doing it otherwise I will get the infamous interrogation until she gets the answer she is looking for lol. With them being small, hiding them would be easy .I think is a roleplay that I will surprise her with and slap the handcuffs on her before she realisies whats happening .

i'll start collecting all the bits togeher slowly and discretly and wait for perhaps a warmer day and a day our son is out of the way as it would have to start outside the bedroom .

I don't think it will convince to change her eating habits though ! lol

It may not change a thing, but I think you're going to have fun nonetheless 😉

I have just bought my nurse outfit so I'm now on thinking how I'm going to do this, been so long since I properly role played! But I do think my patient is going to be prescribed some anal play 😏

VioletWolf wrote:

It may not change a thing, but I think you're going to have fun nonetheless 😉

I have just bought my nurse outfit so I'm now on thinking how I'm going to do this, been so long since I properly role played! But I do think my patient is going to be prescribed some anal play 😏

Some ideas for Anal although we don't do it . You could use a but plug as a "thermometer".Perhaps carry out an internal examination with a lubed vinyl glove

Strap your patient down on their front after they have disrobed of course.

If you want it a bit weird you could have some teddy bears as assistants around the bed holding various implements and you being the chief nurse.

Starting at the beginning you could have your patient in the waiting room and then call them into your office,. Do a medical examination / tease as they take their clothes off . Perhaps top half first and then the bottom half .

The strap them to the bed as above.

As a final act keep your nurses uniform on but make love to your partner cowgirl style whilst still strapped to the bed.

A good DVD to watch would be a move caled "Nurse"

Should be fun

I love dressing up as anything! Maid, nurse, police officer - I even dressed as Harley Quinn for an ex partner. I'm awesome at that part of role play but when it comes to the 'lines' part I'm awful! I get all embarrassed and start laughing :')

It's weird because I'm a 'mistress' when I have time and I'm very good at keeping in character with that even though I am the opposite to dominant in my personal sex life but when it's with a partner it all goes tits up!

Currently got a school girl costume on the way from here for my new partner, I haven't tried any role play with him yet so hopefully I'll be better this time haha

CalicoSoneji wrote:

I love dressing up as anything! Maid, nurse, police officer - I even dressed as Harley Quinn for an ex partner. I'm awesome at that part of role play but when it comes to the 'lines' part I'm awful! I get all embarrassed and start laughing :')

It's weird because I'm a 'mistress' when I have time and I'm very good at keeping in character with that even though I am the opposite to dominant in my personal sex life but when it's with a partner it all goes tits up!

Currently got a school girl costume on the way from here for my new partner, I haven't tried any role play with him yet so hopefully I'll be better this time haha

Fluffing the lines and saying silly things is part of the fun. Serious sex is something we rarely do and the roleplaying for us brings the fun comedy element.

With you being a mistress I thought a schoolgirl costume was a unusual choice as it's normally used in a submissive role. I thought a headmIstress would have been more your type of thing. ,My Mrs looks fantastic in the headmistress outfit ,sexy but intimidating at the same time.

mysteron wrote

Fluffing the lines and saying silly things is part of the fun. Serious sex is something we rarely do and the roleplaying for us brings the fun comedy element.

With you being a mistress I thought a schoolgirl costume was a unusual choice as it's normally used in a submissive role. I thought a headmIstress would have been more your type of thing. ,My Mrs looks fantastic in the headmistress outfit ,sexy but intimidating at the same time.

I suppose you're right -serious sex is no fun!

The school girl outfit is for my partner who I'm very submissive for - my mistressing is outside the bedroom and is just good acting to fund my expenses. Although I'm sure my slaves would very much appreciate a headmistress outfit!

mysteron wrote:

Gem276 wrote:

I can't wait!

Just be careful of who might see you. Any passer by could think it was a real happening and then try and expalin that one to the boys in blue for real !

I would start the kidnapping in your own home .Perhaps a blanket dropped over you and scooped up .There is a film I could recommend you watching called "The Dissappearance of Alice Creed " . I am quite sure it would give you some ideas .

mysteron wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Thank you Mysteron! I will have a look out for that film! 

You're very right it would be quite an explanation for the police! He's got a personalised number plate so it'd be really easy to trace too!

This one is my wifes latest idea . Basically she wants us both to dress up as a cave woman and caveman . I am sure this is just an excuse for her to get my kit off ! She then wants me to chase her around the house and capture her and then have rough sex.( not rape) Obviously until our son is out of the way on a potential school trip this will have to go on the back burner for a while.

Just bumped this for anyone wanting info for roleplay ideas

mysteron wrote:

This one is my wifes latest idea . Basically she wants us both to dress up as a cave woman and caveman . I am sure this is just an excuse for her to get my kit off ! She then wants me to chase her around the house and capture her and then have rough sex.( not rape) Obviously until our son is out of the way on a potential school trip this will have to go on the back burner for a while.

will there ever come a day when you and your wife run out of ideas lol?