Ron Burgundy, quick message

If you'd not seen that butt plug http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deal-of-the-day/ is deal of the day today, in case you were still considering buying it.

kitty x

Is anybody able to contact Ron in another way? If so can they pass on this message before midnight please. He did express interest in it on another thread.

Thanks, kitty x

keeping this bumped! ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Thanks Purring. I don't like to bump my own thread. It will only need to be around for another 1 hr 40 mins. I'm not 100% sure if Ron still wants it but nice that he can getting if for cheaper if he still does.

kitty x

I agree kitty, hope he has either already ordered it, or that he sees this post before midnight. I'll still be awake x

Kitty, your a star. I decided not to go for this one on your advice. Thanks for the heads up though that's very considerate.

PP, you can bump me anytime.

Pleased you saw the thread even if you've decided against it.

kitty x

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Kitty, your a star. I decided not to go for this one on your advice. Thanks for the heads up though that's very considerate.

PP, you can bump me anytime.

![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif) bump ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I have this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28502 I really love it, it's great very smooth but I just wish the vibrations wasn't so weak!

I'm getting it in large to test it should be here on Thursday but I'm guessing the vibrations will still be the same.

Thanks lollipop, that seems to be a common complaint with the vibrating pugs. I can't post a link but I'm thinking of going for the booty call booty rocket.

That's the one I want lollipop

I'll let you lot know if the large one is any diffrent to the medium one in terms of power but I doubt it will be.

Pinkanimal

It's a good plug but just too weak! But I do love strong vibrations. :) x

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Pinkanimal

It's a good plug but just too weak! But I do love strong vibrations. :) x

I totally agree, that's what I told Ron in the original post.

kitty x

Hi Ron, we have this one and I sometimes find it too powerful on the highest vibration. Luckily it comes with a good variety of vibrational strengths and patterns, it is really good, and I would highly recommend it :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22772

Dam you cheap and easy

LOL that reminds me when someone else made an unfortunate typo and called it a butt pug. I couldn't look at Elphie without bursting into a fit of giggles.

We are straying into suspended user territory here so I'm going to park the dog up arse talk.

Thanks for the recommendation Scorp. We were fooling around and as it happens my wife kinda likes vibrations so I'll check it out (the plug, obviously)

Ron Burgundy wrote:

We are straying into suspended user territory here so I'm going to park the dog up arse

HAHA that's totally where I stopped reading....

My co-workers are now wondering why I am crying at my desk.

Ok, can I just explain that like David I'm in work at the moment which is why I'm not reading my posts. I would just like to state that I have not nor do I intend inserting a vibrating dog in my or anyone else's arse.