Rubbing my clit during sex?

Me and my boyfriend are relatively inexperienced and I get to my orgasm about 50% of the time when we are having sex. I mostly take care of myself afterwards which doesn’t take me long but I usually feel like just rubbing myself whilst he is inside me but am a bit embarrassed to start doing this. Do other ladies and couples do this?

7 Likes

I use a vibrator everytime we have sex! It’s completely normal don’t worry :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello,

My wife is also to embarrassed to do this herself, but I rub her clit for her when she is lying on her back with me sat upright or doggy style.

We also introduced a mini wand to our sex life which I can use during sex and this was a real game changer for us.

Hope this helps

4 Likes

Mrs Chimp uses one of her toys about 95% of the time too. :slightly_smiling_face: Sometimes I hold it, sometimes she does. She rarely uses her fingers, but I sometimes use mine (depending on position).

6 Likes

Yes, absolutely! Approximately 70-80% of people with vulvas can’t orgasm during penetrative sex without additional clitoral stimulation, so you are definitely not on your own, and it’s great to think about what does work for you and what you find pleasurable.

I do this all the time using either my fingers or a toy. I would however have a chat with your partner and explain that you need some clitoral stimulation in order to achieve orgasm, and explain the things he can do to help this. Your pleasure is just as important :heart:

7 Likes

Completely normal and nothing to worry/ embarrassed about. Personally I find it very sexy when my partner does this and It’s definitely a big turn on for me. Sometimes we will use a wand, sometimes she will use her hands and sometimes I will use mine.

If you feel awkward just doing it I would speak to your partner first and just let him know that whilst you are enjoying the sex you’re getting the urge to do this and you think it will help you reach orgasm.

4 Likes

@sammy-jo ,
I’m so glad you asked this question. I feel the same way and am happy to read the responses. I’m going to have a visit with my husband… :grin:

5 Likes

Hi,

A lot of women struggle to orgasm without clitoral stimulation.
Sometimes I’ll use my hands or sometimes a toy depending on the mood.
Also I find when I’m on top if in the right position I can find the right friction needed.
Speak to your partner and see how they feel about it :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

As others have said, totally normal thing to want and to do.

Have a chat with your partner and maybe look at vibrating cock rings together if he’s comfortable with using one. Vibrating cock rings will give both of you some added stimulation but won’t get in the way too much or require either of you to hold it in place.

4 Likes

I do this every time we have sex and my partner loves it :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love it when my wife plays with her clit whilst we are having sex. It just makes the experience seem more enjoyable and connected for us both. Plus we can have a mutual climax that way. A wand or womanizer are her weapon of choice for clitoral stimulation whilst we are having sex.

4 Likes

I do this a lot of the time now.

At first, it can be a bit worrying or embarrassing and I used to worry that maybe he thinks his cock isn’t doing the job good enough if I play with myself too.

But it’s just extra stimulation and makes it more fun and enjoyable.
I just started to do it more and more.

8 Likes

I can cum without but my vibrator just makes it more intense and so good so 99% of the time I will use it on my clit at the same time and he loves to see me do this.

6 Likes

Such a turn on during doggy when I feel her hand going there

4 Likes

Just go for it, I highly doubt he will find it off putting. The majority of men love to watch a woman pleasure herself. Enjoy

5 Likes

to be honest from a males view, it is one of the biggest turn ons he’ll get! You’ll both be getting off at the same time and your moans will give him that boast and kick into another gear! Surprise him and just do it, trust me, he won’t get offended or think anything other than “holy shit!”

6 Likes

He will absolutely love watching you pleasure yourself,
But If you do find it embarrassing maybe try putting a blindfold on him the first time you do it or in the doggy style position so he can’t see your face.
Have fun!

5 Likes

You shouldn’t feel embarrassed by wanting to enhance your own pleasure and experience! I usually feel like doing this during sex too. I think it’s fairly normal. Sometimes my partner does it for me, and sometimes I do it myself. He loves when I get desperate and want to take that control of my pleasure to get myself off. Your partner might love it too, so you should give it a try and see. You could also try using toys like a bullet vibrator or a small wand during sex.

3 Likes

Completely normal and actually something I wish Mrs Sen would do more, its incredibly hot seeing her touch herself sexually.

Another way around being embarrassed is reverse cowgirl position, that way you aren’t looking at him when you do it and as a bonus (for him) you can always reach down a bit further occasionally and play with his balls. You can also squeeze a bit on your vulva and change the friction of your vagina making it feel tighter.

2 Likes

I love when the misses plays with her clit during sex, happy to see her get happy and it causes her vagina and butt to tighten and pulse as she gets close which is fantastic for me. I see no negatives to doing it, sometimes she may blow me out of the hole for a bit but that is just a sexy challenge.

4 Likes