Schema of a vagina?

So I need you guys because when I see profile schemas of the inside of genitals, I don’t recognize what I actually feel when I put my fingers inside. There are roégh textures, squishy areas, something hard I can touch with the tip of my finger… But nothing that actually looks like all the schemas I see. So if you can find or make one, that’d help me either show or use that to make my own schema. Send the picture in the post https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586 and quote it here.

The Lovehoney blog has some articles that could be helpful :thinking:

1 Like

yeah but those are schemas of the vulva, not the vagina. they don’t help.

Ive jammed one up. Its the best ive been able to find (it actually has some sort of sense of scale and texture, which helps). It has to get checked but hopefully it will pass (if not, i will draw you one).

Theres lots of good descriptions on here too (if you search something like “finding the g spot” the search engine should spit some out) and I’m sure people will be happy to help out with descriptions. Myself included.

Rougher textures on the front wall of the vagina near the opening are going to be the urethral sponge. I always think it does actually feel very similar in texture to a wet sponge, so its well named.
(The g spot is located around here, so thats what your looking for. It may be just the far side round the curve formed by the pelvic bone. Location varies so if you get lost, asking your copilot always helps :wink: )

The vaginal walls tend to be smooth and soft. They feel very much like the inside of your cheeks inside your mouth.

Hard objects are most likely to be pelvic bone, which you can feel above and below your fingers near the vaginal opening.
(Having never poked my cervix i cant tell you about that as i dont have long enough fingers)

Hope this helps a bit and gets you a little less lost

Edit: just googled it, apparently
“ Around ovulation, the cervix is soft (like your ear lobe), slightly open and may be positioned high up in your abdomen. Other times it’s firmer (like the tip of your nose), tightly closed and may be positioned lower down in your abdomen” :+1:

4 Likes

thanks for the try. I don’t have anything that has the texture of a sponge (or we’re using way different sponges idk), the vaginal walls description is very accurate and I didn’t have any doubt about it, now for the hard object, no, I need to insert at least until the second phalanx of my middle finger to sense its tip. From what I remember when I got my IUD inserted I don’t think it’s the cervix, which is deeper than that. No, the hard object would apparently look like… mmh, I can’t post a picture yet, but it’s a curved piece, it would be flexible a little like cartilage, and it’s a bit painful to try pass behind. It’s just weird.

oh, and my copilot won’t help, they’re in a sex repulsed phase.

Ah, sorry :woman_facepalming: . No worries, all of this is from a first person perspective anyway.

Ok, not sponges….hmm, i find the texture a little like the back of my tongue, soft and squishy but with a rougher more pronounced texture than the surrounding tissue.
It should get engorged with blood and be more defined when your aroused as its erectile tissue.

Just incase your not. Getting aroused when having an feel around is usually a good idea. the textures can change in there in various places

Still sounds a bit like the cervix. Especially as its painful to pass behind (it can be very sensitive to touch. Some people can even get cervical orgasms) Though i may be horribly wrong. The vagina does lengthen during arousal and various hormonal cycles so it does change position.

Pic is up. Hopefully it helps a tad

2 Likes

Thanks, never seen that one.
The tongue back description isn’t accurate either, I really don’t know what to compare it to.
For the whole vagina length, maybe you’re right, I don’t know… I really am looking forward for my partner to be able to help, I hope it’ll happen.

I remember This being a good thread. May helps a tad.
Essentially, you want to run your fingers along the front wall until you feel a solid surface, positioned horizontally under the tissue (this is your pelvic bone). You want to keep going and run round the far edge of this into a depression. Then the g spot is basically here somewhere. Usually feeling like you have to pee when you apply pressure is a good indication your in about the right spot as its adjacent to the bladder.

Anatomy does vary though so making circular motions with your fingers over the tissue and working your way back is a decent plan.
Its easier to find when your aroused as blood flow increases the sensitivity.

Ps. It took me 14yrs to find mine, so your not alone.
All else fails, getting a decent g spot toy is a good plan B

3 Likes