'School pupil' fantasy role play... fun or...?

I love Friday nights :smirk: and he’ll use every bit of bondage on me

1 Like

You had better get that text sent before he gets home and get the gear out :crazy_face:

1 Like

I think I’ll do the maid tonight it’s Friday and he’s worked hard all week, so I’ll treat him to his favourite :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Personally this is the one role play costume neither my partner or I would use. I think it’s weird, and I’ll explain why. Everyone saying it’s just clothing - yes, true. But if you think about other costumes - basically any other (nurse, police, secretary etc) - there’s one key difference: anyone wearing those in a real life scenario would be over the age of consent. Why should anything school related be brought into it? Sorry but to me it seems odd. If it’s a power/role thing then literally every other “uniform” has this. If it’s a short skirt thing, plenty of other options. Each to their own but I’d never buy one or want my partner wearing one, which happily she agrees with!

2 Likes

What a keeper :wink:

Did you get your costume from lovehoney? Looking for a good few sets to purchase for the OH, just don’t want them to be toooo tacky! Might replace the feather duster for a riding crop too :yum:

2 Likes

Yeah I got all of my outfits from LH, every time I’ve got an outfit from here there excellent, I can’t fault them one bit, I’ve got the heart shaped riding crop and I love it :smirk:

3 Likes

Yeah we have a good few bits from LH, usually for the toys though :smirk:

The riding crop is great, ours is black :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: definitely getting put to use after spotting your comment! Might have to bring out the under-bed restraints as well I think!! :hot_face:

2 Likes

I absolutely love them :drooling_face:

It’s definitely fun and naughty, and unnerving for me. Taboo roles do tend to have a certain edge that makes them exciting :grin: :two_hearts:
Schoolgirl uniforms take me back to my own memories of schooldays and the first flushes of hormones and attraction to the opposite sex. As an adult, playing with another adult, using these memories and cultural references as materials for role-play is totally OK by me.

I can see how this particular role-play/ cosplay could be off-putting, even triggering for some, but fantasies shared between consenting adults enjoying downtime, are exactly that, fantasies.

TRIGGER WARNING: This for me is a million miles from adults wanting to have actual sex with actual school age children, which thankfully I and most other people find totally abhorrent, for excellent reasons.

8 Likes

This. :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

How did you get on.? :hot_face::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Let’s just say he really enjoyed taking advantage of the maid :smirk: I was left very satisfied and a bruised bum :woozy_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Sounds like a success evening and some of the accessories got made use of :grin:

The underbed restraints were definitely the one :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We can relate to this , Mrs L is teacher and I am a nurse both of us find it very odd too role play our actual jobs , nothing more off putting than Offstead or CQC flashbacks

5 Likes

@Shagger11
It’s probably just the fantasy of having the authority over someone who is younger, sweeter and innocent.
During Roleplay you’re not really thinking about age but it’s just the look - glasses, pigtails, freckles, tie, shirt, mini shirt, long socks. It’s a sexy look - but school kids don’t generally wear this in reality (quite bizarre really).

Even if we did a cops and robbers Roleplay - it’s just a fantasy, doesn’t mean I actually want to sh@g a real criminal.

3 Likes

@Cupc8kes ok so you’ve actually made my point with what you said. Every item of that look you described is something you could achieve without bringing anything school related into it. So why do that?

If you think about a uniform such as a cop/police uniform they’re generally available for both men and women. As far as I know most - if not all - school costumes are schoolgirls and you don’t tend to find a schoolboy equivalent. It’s always seemed to me to be very specific to girls and given the vast majority in a school would be under 16 that’s disturbing, in my personal opinion.

Each to their own but if you’re saying it’s purely about a look and/or power difference then there’s just so many other choices that don’t involve this.

Also the analogy of “shagging a robber” is equivalent to saying if my girlfriend wears a nurses uniform I’m not expecting her to write me a prescription… It’s got nothing to do with real life roles. In this case of schoolgirls it’s trying to sexualise a group of people by gender (girls) who are under the legal age of consent…not about somebody teaching them Pythagoras theorem!

1 Like

Oh my… this would definitely work for us. Might try sending an email and see how I get on…

1 Like

When I carry out a teacher/pupil roleplay - it has never been in my thoughts that I am sexualising a group of underage girls…ever.
I guess this just depends how individual people feel about it.

I am not opposed to dressing up as the school headmistress while MrCupc8kes gets into his role as the mischievous school kid - wearing a white shirt, grey shorts, tie, long socks, glasses and a cheeky smile)
Does that make any difference or am I now just sexualising a bunch of underage school boys?

So I’m interested to hear your views on CNC Roleplay also then - it that wrong or is that acceptable to you?

3 Likes

@Cupc8kes I had to look up what CNC was, which I think should tell you the answer.

Anything non-consensual is exactly that, and let’s be honest completely illegal. A phrase like “consensual non-consensual” is obviously a complete contradiction. Either something is consensual or it definitely isn’t. Same goes with legal vs illegal. If you find trying to blur the lines between the two fun or acceptable then I can’t help you.

@Shagger11

It’s called Roleplay for a reason - it’s just acting out.
It’s not REAL.
If you are acting out the role of a police officer - it doesn’t give you the right to go around arresting people does it.
I’m the comfort of your own bedroom, you can do whatever you want as long as all adults involved are happy with the situation being played out.

Your posts are insinuating that the behavior of anybody who takes part in CNC or school rolelays is disturbing and unacceptable.
But I think that’s far from the truth - people like Roleplaying because it gives them the chance to step out of their everyday lives and spend some time just letting go and being stress/worry free for a while when being somebody else.
CNC play - as it says in the name, is consensual.
A person has agreed to be possibly tied up, threatened and abused because they choose to.
It adds excitement, fear, adrenaline and a whole new set of feelings into their sexual play - I personally, don’t see anything wrong with that.

7 Likes