Screamer or silent appreciator?

So who's noisy and who's not?

I have to admit I'm a screamer... which to be fair, can be quite hard work in certain situations! It's not like I choose to be loud, I just am! And trying to contain it can make me need to moan and groan louder!

Obviously I try extra hard to ensure I don't wake our son, but if he's sleeping over somewhere, it's like I can let it all out 🙈 literally.

My OH loves it and says it's a massive turn on (obviously the fact I'm moaning with pleasure is down to him)!

But sometimes the morning after a long/loud sesh or 2. The looks I get from our neighbours (disgust usually) is so embarrassing 😳 It's not like it's deliberate, or even that I have any control over my volume! If my OH tries to silence me... it's such a turn on and makes me worse! His pleasure moans are nothing in comparison.

Which one are you? Interested in all guys and gals comments please x

1 Like

I do try and be quiet and bite the back of my hand unless I'm cuffed and tied. Then I bite my lip but I still moan and if my wands in on the action there's no chance of me being quiet. When playing solo I try and hold my breath to stifle any sound but I still can't help it. We have grown up children here too so I try really hard but I'm unsuccessful unfortunately. Mr kinkyboots is very quiet though and I really wish he wasn't as I find it a massive turn on.

My neighbours have never said anything but I bet they've heard us and our swing clanking and the impact play toys striking.

1 Like

Apparently I'm loud. I say this because I'm completely unaware of the noise I make, swept up in the pleasure and the moment. We don't have kids and live alone so it's not really a problem. But our neighbours know when we are having fun.

OH has shoved a pillow in my face before, and his hand in my mouth when we were in the sea. But the funniest (mildly embarrassing) has to be the bin men. We live at the end of a street, and after an early morning session OH threw some tracksuit bottoms on and took the bin out (we can usually hear the bin Lorry coming down the street) leaving me to bask in post sex glow. He brought the bin round and recieved a round of applause from the bin men whe were "waiting" for our bin. 😄😊

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I do try and be quiet and bite the back of my hand unless I'm cuffed and tied. Then I bite my lip but I still moan and if my wands in on the action there's no chance of me being quiet. When playing solo I try and hold my breath to stifle any sound but I still can't help it. We have grown up children here too so I try really hard but I'm unsuccessful unfortunately. Mr kinkyboots is very quiet though and I really wish he wasn't as I find it a massive turn on.

My neighbours have never said anything but I bet they've heard us and our swing clanking and the impact play toys striking.

Lol, snap! Pillow biting or anything really still makes no difference! The amount of bruises from biting myself is ridiculous! Bruise my OH quite often too. If he tries covering my mouth it turns me on even more. We've woke our neighbours up so many times too, when I say we I mean me. They don't say anything, but the looks I get are mortifying! I try so hard to be quiet, but nothing works! It's not like I'm an exhibitionist, or thrive on them knowing exactly what we're up to, I just genuine can't be quiet!

Thanks LRK, appreciate your comment.

My neighbours are clearly the silent type, or have no sex life... shame x

1 Like

Fun Louise wrote:

Apparently I'm loud. I say this because I'm completely unaware of the noise I make, swept up in the pleasure and the moment. We don't have kids and live alone so it's not really a problem. But our neighbours know when we are having fun.

OH has shoved a pillow in my face before, and his hand in my mouth when we were in the sea. But the funniest (mildly embarrassing) has to be the bin men. We live at the end of a street, and after an early morning session OH threw some tracksuit bottoms on and took the bin out (we can usually hear the bin Lorry coming down the street) leaving me to bask in post sex glow. He brought the bin round and recieved a round of applause from the bin men whe were "waiting" for our bin. 😄😊

This made me giggle! Love it x

Loud and proud!

🐼

Lol FunLouise your binmen must've enjoyed collecting your rubbish that day!!

In quite loud and OH is quiet. I'd rather he was a little more vocal as I find it a turn on, but I don't let his silence stop me! I enjoy being vocal. I can be quiet if needed though but I find it hard work!

Because we have a kid and a paper thin wall deviding us and next door we have learned to be relatively quiet. The noisiest thing is probably a an implement making contact with her bum ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I've always been reasonably quiet. Although more recently, with exploring solo play, I've realised that I'm a noisy girl really! And that making noise actually gets me going even more. It's like just loosing yourself in the moment I guess.

1 Like

110% a screamer 🙈 if we are alone then great and he'll let me moan and scream the house down (and loves it) but if there's someone else in the house he always covers my mouth so I can let go and scream without people hearing... Though he says I'm still damnloud with his hand over my mouth 😂😂😂

Oh is quiet, though Im slowly finding techniques to get him moaning. Anyone been able to turn there Oh into a moaner from being quiet? Xx

Fun Louise OH has shoved a pillow in my face before, and his hand in my mouth when we were in the sea. But the funniest (mildly embarrassing) has to be the bin men. We live at the end of a street, and after an early morning session OH threw some tracksuit bottoms on and took the bin out (we can usually hear the bin Lorry coming down the street) leaving me to bask in post sex glow. He brought the bin round and recieved a round of applause from the bin men whe were "waiting" for our bin. 😄😊

Hahaha that's brilliant 😂 sounds like you two had a good morning 😉 x

I find it very hard don't scream. I've read somewhere that it's actually very good moan and scream to really enjou, lose yourself in the moment and potentially reach the climax. I used to scream before we had kids and it's lovely when I don't have to worry about it and just go for it. By the way I'd love if my OH expressed himself verbally a bit more as he's a bit on the quiet side. I was on my own enjoying a bit of a sole play the other day and I don't know how, I just lost and shouted when having an orgasm and later on I felt really embarassed when talking to my neighbour. He's a nice guy and we chat a lot and I could feel he was looking at me in a different way - maybe it was just me feeling guilty - lol!

1 Like

Never been noisy, I tend to think of the crush whose doing me, no not direspectful to hubby sex is solo.

I'm definitely a screamer but I try to be quiet because of the boys. Last year when me and captain were trying to save our marriage there was a lot of very loud arguing and very loud sex. God knows what the neighbours must have thought. I'm sure they can hear us as sometimes we hear their son arguing.

I've had similar to fun Louise. When we forst started dating I lived in a shared house. We were told once when we were all having a drink together that the 18 year old in the room next to me could hear us having sex and sometimes him and his friends would stand outside my room listening to us 😱😱😱

1 Like

AlyBlue my OH is quiet, he is more vocal when I'm acting our his fantasies though, and if Ainstsrt talking dirty sometimes he'll join in. I need to get him right in the mood though!

1 Like

I'm not a screamer but I'm definitely very vocal.
My OH is quiet too but he does talk dirty. I live his filthy mouth

1 Like

I moan, but not loudly. I do prefer it that way however, spares me of embarrasing moments and my OH still knows it feels good for me :)

Not a screamer but a moaner... but my man likes it that way ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

BigishBen wrote:

I wish my wife was a screamer!!

Then make her scream BB 😉

Lu SB wrote:

I find it very hard don't scream. I've read somewhere that it's actually very good moan and scream to really enjou, lose yourself in the moment and potentially reach the climax. I used to scream before we had kids and it's lovely when I don't have to worry about it and just go for it. By the way I'd love if my OH expressed himself verbally a bit more as he's a bit on the quiet side. I was on my own enjoying a bit of a sole play the other day and I don't know how, I just lost and shouted when having an orgasm and later on I felt really embarassed when talking to my neighbour. He's a nice guy and we chat a lot and I could feel he was looking at me in a different way - maybe it was just me feeling guilty - lol!

I hear ya (no pun intended) with the whole embarrassment and coming face to face with a neighbour is instant cringe. And i agree it's highly likely that, due to sheer guilt on our part and probably a bit too much over analysing we in fact make it bigger than it! Thinking they must have heard every single detail (positions and all lol), when in actual fact, they've maybe only heard enough to know we're very lucky ladies or men.

We probably give them more of a complex with our sheepish, can't get away quick enough, coy "Hi and Bye"!

But at the same time... while we're screaming out in pleasure and moaning and groaning in privacy (lost in the moment) its a far cry from the reality of coming face to face with your sweet and lovely neighbour! I think we want our neighbours to think of us as whiter than white, innocent and delicate little flowers lol. The saying "A lady in the street, but a freak in the bed" is (in my head) a skill that only your partner of choice should be privy to... Not the whole street! My OH loves it and then teases me after saying I think the guy at the end of the street has lit up his aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, satisfactory cig lol x