Screamer or silent appreciator?

BigishBen wrote:

SmokingHotLove wrote:

BigishBen wrote:

I wish my wife was a screamer!!

Then make her scream BB πŸ˜‰

I do try!!πŸ˜₯

Aw im sure you do BB.

My comment was purely tongue and cheek. I'm sorry, as It wasn't in anyway intended as a dig or to hurt your feelings πŸ™ˆ

As you can see from other comments, not all woman are noisy.  Just because your wife isn't loud is not a reflection on you! From experience, I know guys love a challenge... I bet once you find her weakness, her squeals will even shock her. That first un-controllable moan comes without warning. It's just a natural response to sheer pleasure.

I don't know enough about you guys tbh, but she's either simply a no noise required kinda gal, or she could maybe be shy and holding back? She's your lady and you will know her best. Talk to her and ask what sends her over the edge? Keep trying BB, if it's in there you'll find it πŸ‘

BigishBen wrote:

SmokingHotLove wrote:

BigishBen wrote:

I do try!!πŸ˜₯

I honestly used to be quiet, almost silent, but now i scream so loud the neighbours neighbour's know about it. I personally got there be just relaxing and not thinking about it and letting go comepletely, the more i let go the more noise i made and tbh the better my orgasms felt. But not sure if that works for all girls and i know everyone is different x

hmm, i think im quite quiet...i moan, youd prob have to ask my OH because its a bit of an out of body experience for me! i say stupid things sometimes, and last time he made me cum so hard i couldnt hold back a giggle, it just came out like omg what did you just do to me?!

1 Like

AlyBlue wrote:

BigishBen wrote:

SmokingHotLove wrote:

BigishBen wrote:

I do try!!πŸ˜₯

I honestly used to be quiet, almost silent, but now i scream so loud the neighbours neighbour's know about it. I personally got there be just relaxing and not thinking about it and letting go comepletely, the more i let go the more noise i made and tbh the better my orgasms felt. But not sure if that works for all girls and i know everyone is different x

I think yhere is some truth in that. I try to be quiet because of the boys. (they've walked in on us before now) and I definitely find I have better orgasms when I forget to be quiet πŸ˜‰

glitterismyfavouritecolour wrote:

hmm, i think im quite quiet...i moan, youd prob have to ask my OH because its a bit of an out of body experience for me! i say stupid things sometimes, and last time he made me cum so hard i couldnt hold back a giggle, it just came out like omg what did you just do to me?!

That made me giggle because I find myself telling captain I love him, a lot, during sex. Then I tease him that I shouldn't be trusted because I was always told never to trust a man who says "I love you" during sex...

I scream, moan, shout, beg (usually a lot of begging) lol

I'm extremely loud and our daughters have both left home now so its not a problem. If they're home for a visit however, I do try very hard to keep the noise down a bit...although they are used to it and generally just smirk at me and my oh ;) lol

If I try to bite the pillow etc it does muffle me somewhat but then I end up with a bleeding mouth where I've bitten my lip etc xx

PS...Mr JJ is very quiet but I'm guessing thats because he cant get a word in....even if he did make noise, I doubt we would hear him over my noise ;) xx

1 Like

Depends on the circumstances if I have to be quiet my tongue gets bitten to silence myself but if not then definitely make noise not necessarily coherent but noise lol

1 Like

I love my OH to be as noisy as possible and to hear her pleasure. Its a big turn on for me.

Oh I'm a screamer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm loud anyway when I'm talking etc so when I'm getting sexy I'm just X-rated loud πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But I can be quiet if I need to be.....not silent, that's impossible but quiet..er...ish ha ha ha ha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hi lovely people. Is that a thing that we ladies are louder than the guys? And why is that?

When I was dating my husband, I used to ask him to moan and be a bit louder, but he always was a bit on the quiet side. Shame, because my hearing is my sharpest sense and I do get turned on a lot by male (female as well) moaning, but it's not very common!

I make noise but not loudly. When I reach climax I tend to hold my breath and then get caught up in the moment when [MY OH] cums.

I enjoy [MY OH] when she moans while I get her roused. While we have been here in Finland we have made love every day for nearly three weeks and even though we are in the countryside with no one else around us she still does not make much noise even with a constantly deep thrusting when I cum. After saying that we Finns are a quiet nation.

Antti67 wrote:

I enjoy EllieRae68 when she moans while I get her roused. While we have been here in Finland we have made love every day for nearly three weeks and even though we are in the countryside with no one else around us she still does not make much noise even with a constantly deep thrusting when I cum. After saying that we Finns are a quiet nation.Anti

Anti67 trat's so true! Back in my country (somewhere in South America) I met a girl from Finland years ago, when I used to work with Theatre. We got on loads, she was so lovely and very confident about her own body, nudity and all these kind of stuff.

After a party or night out we always laughed because no-one knew if she got laid or not, because she was so quiet. We were all single and living the life, but because most of us were loud in the bedroom department and she was quiet, we had the reputation.

She had sex with several people and she told me once that it was the way she was back in Finland and she asked us what she had to do to let it go. I hope she found her own way - lol!

I tend to be quite silent but honestly I just want to be able to let it all go. To at least do a bit of moaning out loud. Definitely practicing on it ;)

Lu SB wrote:

Antti67 wrote:

I enjoy EllieRae68 when she moans while I get her roused. While we have been here in Finland we have made love every day for nearly three weeks and even though we are in the countryside with no one else around us she still does not make much noise even with a constantly deep thrusting when I cum. After saying that we Finns are a quiet nation.Anti

Anti67 trat's so true! Back in my country (somewhere in South America) I met a girl from Finland years ago, when I used to work with Theatre. We got on loads, she was so lovely and very confident about her own body, nudity and all these kind of stuff.

After a party or night out we always laughed because no-one knew if she got laid or not, because she was so quiet. We were all single and living the life, but because most of us were loud in the bedroom department and she was quiet, we had the reputation.

She had sex with several people and she told me once that it was the way she was back in Finland and she asked us what she had to do to let it go. I hope she found her own way - lol!

Its the quite ones you have to worry about [MY OH] is really horny but I do not have a problems with that she more so now due to wedding plans coming together and making the most of each other in beautiful surroundings here in Finland.

Hands All Over wrote:

I tend to be quite silent but honestly I just want to be able to let it all go. To at least do a bit of moaning out loud. Definitely practicing on it ;)

Trust me when you let go it feels amazing, but it does take time to let go, but when you start....theres no stopping you haha ;)

Hey, I'm a newbie, sex used to be quiet and quick.... Then we started experimenting with lube and toys and now I am pretty loud- I know our neighbors can hear us- Saturday night we were very loud for nearly 2 hours and we must have got them in the mood too.... I love it!

love honey magic wrote:

Hey, I'm a newbie, sex used to be quiet and quick.... Then we started experimenting with lube and toys and now I am pretty loud- I know our neighbors can hear us- Saturday night we were very loud for nearly 2 hours and we must have got them in the mood too.... I love it!

Welcome

It is one of mine and [MY OH] great past times to try anything new when it comes to love making.

We have tried new positions and ways to turn each other on while we have been here in Finland.

We have not tried oral sex before but I have ordered some flavored lube for us to try when we return to the UK later this week. In a way we are both looking forward to giving it a go.

Am loud , but have to be quiet when the 3 kids are at home.