Seagulling

Urghhh this is gross !

One of the younger girls at work asked me if I had ever heard of Seagulling which I hadn't Has anyone on here?

Apparently it's a new favourite in high rise hotels when on holiday. A girl gives a guy a blow job or hand job and spits or flicks his spunk over the balcony onto the poor unsuspecting people below. Because of it's colour people think they have been hit by a seagull but I'm sure anyone would knpw the difference between cum and bird poo.

I'm taking an umbrella on holiday this years. What a horrible thing to do.

i've never heard of it , but the thought does sound funny

OMG - that is filth! If i ever had that happen to me, i would be having words with that person! I just dont get this type of filth.. what on earth do people get from it??

I would never do anything like that to anyone... i have better things to do tbh!!

no I haven't heard of it, it sounds like something those immature 16 - 25 would do, I can see both sides of the argument here I wouldn't like to get spermed on by some girl 8 stories high but I can see that it would be fun for them to try & hit someone with their bf sperm. Its something I wouldn't do, as it would be a waste of sperm better of putting it in your vagina lol

A uni student I know said that this has been happening round where they live (in wales), mostly at night. I agree it doesn't sound very nice.

Dee_licious333 wrote:

OMG - that is filth! If i ever had that happen to me, i would be having words with that person! I just dont get this type of filth.. what on earth do people get from it??

I would never do anything like that to anyone... i have better things to do tbh!!

I'd have to agree, purely infantile and nasty, not to mention the possible health issues... who knows what diseases either of them carry!

hahahahhh, very funny, but I wouldn't mind giving it a go...

gross, disgusting, and i dont think i could tell the difference between white bird poo. and spunk, not unless i tasted it and im certainly not going to do that if one lands on my shoulder

how do people think of these things yukkkk

because they get bored doing the same thing over & over or it starts of as an accident once 1 person has done it someone with the same mind set thinks I give that a try

mrsorgasmatron wrote:

hahahahhh, very funny, but I wouldn't mind giving it a go...

it just goes to show you how immature some peoples humour is that all no offence meant

Yes immature and senseless in my opinion! Yes there is the health issue that Sharry mentioned! God, some people have no idea!!

lol maybe those who like the idea should drop some semen on their hair and coat then go shopping

I feel certain it was invented in one of the more expensive public schools!

Noon wrote:

I feel certain it was invented in one of the more expensive public schools!

One word....eeeuuuuwwww!! x

Sounds Fooking awful!

not something i have ever heard of, or wanting to try, and yes i am in that "immature 16-25" category. Funny if it was in movie, but not in real life. its just plain gross thaat people actually indulge in this

Sounds like a sexual abuse/harrasement case just waiting to happen, to me.

GROSS ! !

I also fall under the "immature 16-25' year olds category.

And i can say that categorically 100% I would never do anything like this in my entire life. Bloody mingers.

However on another note of things that look like bird poo, my niece and nephew soak up the soapy dishwater in the sponges and squeeze the water out, once all the water is out and it's just soap bubbles all over their hands, they shake their hands out so the bubbles splat on the floor and shout ' EEEEUUUUUWWWWW BIRD POO"

Now thats funny

Is it just me but I can't ever remember seeing a seagull on holiday! :S