Search for vegetarian/vegan products

I'd like see more vegetarian/vegan products listed under the other products (dildos, lube, etc)

This is quite spooky, I was just about to post a related question, I'll stick it here.

I would love to see more vegan-friendly products. It was the Fresh range that initially brought me to LH as it seemed to be the only vegan bondage range available in the UK (if anyone knows different, let me know!). It would be great to see more vegan bondage items, perhaps in traditional black (although I do like the pink as well). One thing that I would definitely also appreciate would be a wider range of vegan products which are often available in leather. For example body harnesses and strap-on harnesses are often leather and especially with body harnesses, the non-leather ones tend to be cheaper and of a poorer quality.

Basically I'd love there to be a non-leather alternative for every type of product currently available in leather. :p ha, that's quite a big ask I know. I would definitely spend my hard-earned cash on that type of thing.

This site does hand-crafted stuff but I wonder if there could be similar products that LH could stock?

Alllso. I may be wrong, but I think there is currently a 'vegetarian friendly' tag for products but not a vegan one. I'd find it very helpful to have a vegan tag as well.

I know this probably all seems quite niche, but I'm sure I'm not the only vegan who shops here...(or maybe I am :p)

Thanks Carly, v. helpful. Yep, as far as I know most dildos etc. will be fine, and it would be silly to have a vegan tag for those. It's more for things like lubes, where it's not always immediately obvious if they contain animal products, and especially condoms, the majority of which contain animal derivatives.With condoms, as far as I know you can get vegan ones, but it's not marked which are and which aren't, so that would be helpful.

Also it's not just leather; some vegans don't buy silk products, fyi, although that's probably easily avoidable.

Liberator range looks interesting, although not stuff that I could afford unfortunately!

I'd still love to see more vegan-friendly spanking paddles, whips etc. and should any come in, I'll be first in line to buy 'em.

Thanks again for informative answer.

Hi miss fortune, I'm vegetarian myself and find getting toys and restraints quite hard. There is a company called Fresh that are entirely vegan friendly and come in some really great colours. I have the leash and the paddle and they're just as good as their meaty counterparts.