Search function

Is anyone else struggling to use the search function for older messages. I press on them and they don’t seem to work.

1 Like

On my phone i search Memes and hit the topic but it doesn’t take me there.

Yes… actually this should probably be put in Lovehoney Glitches. I have taken to long pressing the link and then “Open in new tab/window/group”. This works but is a work around rather than a fix.

4 Likes

I’ve just tried several times to select a topic after a quick search.

Wish I’d seen this thread first :see_no_evil:. Be great to see if get sorted.

1 Like

It used to work but stopped working a few weeks back I noticed. I tried to add it to the glitches page but then I couldn’t find it with out using the search button :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Don’t think I’ve used the search function on here before

I’ve raised this issue with the team! Not merging this thread just yet as I have linked it in the ticket :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still cant click a old post once searched a topic, on my phone at least,

No, it is annoying but long pressing and clicking, “Open in new tab/group/window” whatever your phone browser uses does do the job as a work around until it’s fixed.

1 Like

Apologies folk, if this is in the wrong place xx

When using the search function, I can search for topics which then list… but when I click on the link, it doesn’t seem to work??

Is this me being a thicko … or is there a problem here??

R xx

2 Likes

I believe this has been mentioned before, you need to click on the link and open it in a new window!

Yeah this has been mentioned a few times and I think it’s a glitch, fingers crossed it’ll be fixed soon

Phew … thank you alll xxxx

I thought it was a PICNIC problem …. Problem In Chair … Not In Computer!!

R xx

1 Like

Glad we stumbled across this thread as it’s been enlightening. Totally thought we didn’t have the levels to access the searched link’s.
Hopefully it will get fixed soon and we can check out ideas.

1 Like

Hi all

I’ve noticed a problem lately, not sure if it’s just me or if anyone else is experiencing the same issue.

If I search for a topic that I’m interested in reading about ‐ I can see all the topics however I can’t click on them. Therefore I can’t read them.

If I see a topic I want to read I then need to go into the category, then try and find it which is sometimes impossible if it’s an old one.

Any ideas why this is happening?

1 Like

Yes we have had this exact same issue for the last few weeks, maybe even longer, cant click on any thread after using the search bar :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

Yeah this has been brought up before, its a glitch. If you’re on mobile, hold the search result you want to read and then click on the open in internet page, it’ll open a new screen. Not ideal, but at least you get to read it until they get it fixed :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ahhhh I didn’t search this before making my post :man_facepalming:
Thanks for the reply guys, let me go check this out x

But sure even if you did, you’d not have known how to read it :wink:

1 Like

I’d had this too @Cupc8kes but I’d given up so thanks for raising again.
Nice to see you too :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes