"Secret/Not so Secret" Santa - Forum Style

Me and you butt heads? Never :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I already have 2 older sisters so I get enough hassle that I am used to it! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @AmyA, youā€™re very kind :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @FortySomethingWife I just want everyone to be happy and enjoying themselves and when they are not, to be supported as best we can.

3 Likes

Ohh this is a great idea!!! @Amunique @mrssaffa @Fire_Ice1 hopefully you all get something special this season :kissing_heart:

1 Like

You lovely lady @mrssaffa :star_struck::heart_eyes::pray:

1 Like

My three would be
@KinkyMira
@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x
@Peggingand_fun

3 Likes

Hmmmm thatā€™s to hard to narrow down to 3 being honest. Right now @Mrs.John is going through a hard time so Iā€™d send her some lingerie to wear and boost her confidence.

Not really comfortable naming anymore as i donā€™t want to hurt feelings, as there are a few i hold in high regardā€‹:thinking:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s too hard! There are so many great people on this forum!

4 Likes

Soo many people to choose from on here biyt for me got to be

@Lovehoney_Brenna as she sends so many toys to us, be nice to retun the favour :grin:

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x for brightening the lingerie photo thread up with some stunning pics

@Mrs.John to help cheer her up through her tough time at the mo

4 Likes

Everyone is invited to come sit on this secret Santaā€™s lap for a special little something . This Santa likes you ALL ! Cum one , cum all !

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/497

3 Likes

@Bonzo2020 and @JoCat many thanks, very unexpected but very much appreciated :+1::+1::+1:
Now Iā€™m going to be an unashamed cop out because thereā€™s no way i could single out 3 individuals and for this @valbowski77 i apologise.
I give a (naughty)virtual gift to every member of the forum for many reasons be it liking/commenting my posts,for giving/receiving advice,for helping me through my daily struggles,for looking good in lingerie and having the balls to post pics(maybe one dayā€¦), for making me laugh out loud with the memes/three word story etc,for making me use my musical knowledge in the games section and generally keeping my faith in humanity by letting me know there are still good people out there.
God bless you all

9 Likes

Can i be one of Santa helpers then @Oldman I promise to sit in the corner and only watch.

1 Like

Haha yes I do like my solo bum fun :sweat_smile: always happy to answer any questions you have anytime :relieved:

2 Likes

Ahhh so generous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™d defo have to choose you too for an extra special Santa gift :gift:

1 Like

Thatā€™s ok! Iā€™d genuinely be the sort of person whoā€™d happily give up their gift to make another person happy whoā€™s maybe not had much acknowledgement :relieved::kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

So many people on here worthy of gifts for both courage of adding photos and the awesome advice / encouragement give everyone.

My 3 after much thought -

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x
@k8xxx
@ChloJakes

3 Likes

There are so many fantastic people on here but Iā€™ve picked these out for particularly helping me along my path of discovery. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Ace12345 for innocent enjoyment of sex toys for their own sake without fantasy. :gift_heart:

@SexyAucklandWidow for lengthy absorption and experimentation. :gift_heart:

@Powerpussy for mental focus on pure sensation. :gift_heart:

2 Likes

I would struggle to pick just 3. I could add a zero on the end and mention 30 of you but that would be a lot of @ to type out :laughing: especially would nominate the people that nominated me, cheers! :grin:

Edited @Stuck_nomore @Cplnorm @OrdinaryGuy @Fantasy69 thatā€™s four sorry for breaking protocol :blush:

4 Likes

As everyone else has said, three is far too few to recognize on this amazingly supportive and informative forum, but Iā€™d like to give special shout outs to:

@PKH for starting the Sexual Goals thread and running the US daily deals thread for us yanks across the pond.

@UKlovingcouple for their solid advice on prostate play/pegging/etc.

And @AJSTAR for always bringing positivity to multiple threads.

If I could, Iā€™d give everyone a nice bottle of lube for the holidays :slight_smile:

7 Likes