"Secret/Not so Secret" Santa - Forum Style

Okay… my three though I would like to pick so many more as I really appreciate so many of you! Only silly tokens but the things I would actually buy if I could.

@Ian_Chimp and Mrs Chimp get a copy of Penis Pokey because it’s hilarious. He’s such a great asset to the forum, full of knowledge and always helpful and I think up for a giggle and silly fun.

@Gazza_64 gets some Chocolate Boobies, he’s had a really tough couple of months but is always here for everyone with kind and thoughtful words.

@Blonde_Bunny gets some Prosecco Willies because I really miss her and her reviews and I hope she’s okay.

10 Likes

It would have to be -
@WillC
@CurvyJilly
@Oldman
:lovehoney_heart::christmas_tree: :snowman: :lovehoney_heart::christmas_tree: :snowman: :lovehoney_heart:

3 Likes

The biggest present would go to the king of the forum - @Ian_Chimp for all of his great knowledge.

I would definitely get @WillC, @pootle and @wildflower some musical gift for their great taste.

I would also gift @Blonde_Bunny something just to get her back on here more.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness I’d not be able to choose as there’s loads on here I’d give gifts to :gift: can I just give one to everyone :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Awwh the first time I’d have been chosen for a secret Santa haha :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

Most honoured to be one of your three thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Aye thank you :face_holding_back_tears: I’d choose you as well :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

So for me I was thinking there is another side to this… you all have added and made it more than I thought this would be as a silly game, but once again you have made it more of a list and expanded on the “why’s”. Love it.

I think we should also add who you would like to get a gift from based on what they write and their style of sexual activity. If you want to follow my lead, just post again as opposed to editing.

For me, I have 4 and I am a “kiss ass” so they are as follows:

None of this would be possible without @Lovehoney_Brenna for spoiling us all with test treats, reminders and for steering us in the right direction. I joined the forum over two years ago, got reprimanded, edited and still getting things from Brenna in the mail to try and review! (She’s more forgiving than Mrs. Val!)
So here’s a big thank you to you for babysitting all of us each day. You and these fine folks on the forum have helped all of us in one way or another so thanks very much in a world of conflict and trouble, this is a bit of a haven to come and not be judged or told you are “wrong”.

Here are my 3:

1. @FortySomethingWife - Always been intrigued by you and your fire for life. Being willing to try new things is something I admire. Keep it up!
  2. @SexGod2314 - Great pics in the Lingerie Uploads
  3. @hornycouplebythesea - I have always been keen on your relationship. Keep up the good work and thanks for the update

SPECIAL MENTION - This mention is for all the brave men who post pics of themselves in sometime ridiculous looking underwear and women’s gear. It always makes me smile. Not my thing but I find myself always coming back for more! I applaud your bravery and lack of “give a shit”.

Now to get from someone:

1. @mrssaffa always seems to be up for anything. I know there has been some bumps along the way but I admire your patience in your relationship
    edited by mod

So many others deserve something too, so thanks for playing along!

6 Likes

You should have been on my honourable mentions, you are always so positive and helpful to others :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks, and sorry i forgot you on my honourable mentions, i see a lot of parallels in our lives :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@WillC, thank you so much mate, I really appreciate it :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Awwww thank you !!!

1 Like

Wow thanks for the mentions @JoCat and @valbowski77 you have both cheered up a boring day. 3 really isn’t enough as there’s so many of you wonderful members :heart:

2 Likes

@valbowski77 I don’t know how I missed this thread! Thank you for the mention! It’s easy to be patient with mr saffa and the bumps along the way are all just part of the adventure. :slight_smile: thanks for reading my random brain vomit :joy:

I’m still new to here and do not feel worthy amongst you but if I have to choose 3 (which is very difficult since I would choose everyone if I could)

1. @Dirty-Wife legit love the fire in your marriage and what you’ve had to get through to get there, you are inspiring

2. @JoCat you always have so much helpful and kind advice I always know your comments will be sound

3. @our-adventure-bed you and your wife’s story inspired me right from my first newbie post when you shared - I really appreciate your always thorough and kind responses and stories.

Honourable mentions (aka, just an extension of the above lol)

@ everyone who has liked or responded to whatever I’ve spewed on here - I appreciate it so much.

@Serpentwand you seem so in tune with your body and that inspires me. Also you like so much of my random nonsense so love that too haha

@Mrs.John I’ve been mostly creeping because I came to the party late - but I love all your older posts and love how resilient and strong you are in your current situation and as much as a stranger can, sending love and strength

@ScorpioDaddy your wealth of knowledge has helped me so much already in such a short time!

@ basically everyone because you’re all so darn awesome

For gifts I’d get you all edible underwear because I was last week years old when I found out that was a thing and it blew my mind

5 Likes

For me I’d like to give everyone a gift but I’ve got a few mentions that I think would get a little something extra -
Firstly @Lovehoney_Brenna for being amazing and so lovely.

Then of course @Ian_Chimp for always contributing and sharing such wisdom

@Dirty-Wife for always making me smile with her adventures with her other half

@steve19 for always making me feel reassured

@Fantasy69 for always checking up on how people are

@valbowski77 for being so keen to explore!

@WillC for always being so helpful :slight_smile:

@AJSTAR for always giving solid advice with an open mind

@JoCat for always giving me the grit to keep going

So many I feel I’ve missed here but ALL of you - you are amazing x

4 Likes

@GoGirl12 thsnk you, I’m honestly touched and wish I could recall what thread you try thread you are referring to.

Of course I appreciate pretty much everyone but I’m going to go for @JoCat, we are usually on the same wavelength and they are not afraid to go against the general opinion. Than there is @Knight1119 of course who is so kind and i’m sure we all wish would let us support them as they support every else. Finally @Kitty-Cat01 again I feel we are often on the same page

Basically everyone for making this the only forum o stayed on more than a few months (let alone years!)

7 Likes

@valbowski77 maybe one day Santa may bring one to you

1 Like

I love making lists because I speak my mind @AmyA, @FortySomethingWife and @mrssaffa thank you lovelies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you @Peggingand_fun @WillC @FD1 @FortySomethingWife this definitely cheered me up :grin: it’s nice to think that you thought of me.
Especially what @mrssaffa said that really means a lot :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

Aw, thank you @AmyA :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think there’s way too many of you to pick only 3! You’re all amazing :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

A couple things:

This wasn’t meant to hurt anyone’s feelings or to feel that they are being left out. It was a plan to bring everyone together and show that I appreciate 100 different views on the same subject.

For instance:

@JoCat has taught me to see things from a different angle all the time (I think we butt heads alot - but I love it and I know it comes from a great place!)
@AJSTAR spends alot of time doing ass stuff which I don’t have the patience for. In fact, I think I have more questions than answers

Thanks for this as I think we have proved worthy to the group even if we didn’t get a specific mention. I tried to build it in such a way that no one was singled out (but still secretly wish for a one-on-one chat room… @Lovehoney_Brenna :wink: )

This forum has taught me that although very different, we are all in the need for love, to be talked to and communicated with and in need of some dirty sex!

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 Likes