Secret Tester's FAQ (old)

Lol , I never noticed....just shows how unobservant I am !

I've never had that on my secret tester e-mails. Yea could be a good idea to change the title though.

I've never noticed either 😢 I'm off to go have a look 👀

I have sent around 57 with this title 🙈  

Does make me smile Leanne.

I've never noticed that before, but flicking through my emails I found one with that title haha

I hadn't noticed either 😂

Ooops 😆

I quite look forward to a Secret Tester Invitation but I really would rather not have an S.T.I.

Onlyones wrote:

I quite look forward to a Secret Tester Invitation but I really would rather not have an S.T.I.

Well, it's the only STI a person can look forward to!

lol Leanne - much as I'd love to be a secret tester I'm not sure I'd want you to give me an STI!! 😂😂😂

I've just found to two S T I e-mails from May and July last year Leanne. 😀

STI 😹 that is quite possibly the funniest error. Love it!

I changed up the title of my emails. 

No longer will I be giving out STI... emails of course! 

Is that one of those viral emails? 😉

I can see an STI, should i see a doctor :)

😀. I wonder what the new title is.

Ha, thank goodness! I was going to suggest you wear a femidom!

Soooo... what's the new email title? My mind is boggling!! How about:

Tester Invitation To Squirrels
Secret Questions Under Inspection Rules & Terms
Lovehoney United Secret Testers

I'll stop now. Lol 😂

*sexybabe* wrote:

Ha, thank goodness! I was going to suggest you wear a femidom!

Soooo... what's the new email title? My mind is boggling!! How about:

Tester Invitation To Squirrels
Secret Questions Under Inspection Rules & Terms
Lovehoney United Secret Testers

I'll stop now. Lol 😂

Hahaha! 

I went for Secret Tester Request. Not as fun as the old one or others but at least it's safe ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

Howdy- again 

I just wanted to clarify a recent question that has cropped up. 

Do we take the amount of forum activity by a member into consideration when selecting testers? The short answer is no.

Message count does not contribute towards becoming a tester. We do state:  "If we feel that your reviews are well written, honest and informative and you have contributed positively to the forums". This is nothing to do with the amount of activity.  

The forum activity gives us an insight into the tester's likes and dislikes so certainly by positively contributing it can help be selected for the right item but it certain won't stop you ever being selected.  

What do we look at? Tester list & wishlists, Purchase History,  Reviews - if you can write, and are a positive ambassador for Lovehoney - mentioned before whistleblowing can be damaging as we need to trust testers. Everything else is a bonus from our POV well and for yours. Such as the Q and A posts that crop up from me - If you answer them there are chances to be selected for suitable items. EG - Lingerie measurements. 

That's helpful, thanks Leanne ☺️