Secret Testers - Review these pre-launch products!

Hi Brenna,

Would love to be a tester for:

Vibrating Prostate Massager – Silicone/Rechargeable/Insertable Length 4”/Circumference 4”

Hi, we would love to test out-

Double Penetration Vibrating Strap-On Cock Ring with Rabbit Ears

Heart Ball Gag

Many thanks

Hello Brenda I would love to test these products Bulbous Textured Butt Plug – Silicone/ Insertable Length 2.5”/Circumference 4.5”

Double Penetration Vibrating Strap-On Cock Ring with Rabbit Ears - Silicone/Rechargeable/ Insertable Length 6.5”/Circumference 3.5”
Deadline won’t be a issue

Sounds amazing, please count us in for the

Double Penetration Vibrating Strap-On Cock Ring with Rabbit Ears - Silicone/Rechargeable/ Insertable Length 6.5”/Circumference 3.5”

Heart Ball Gag - Silicone

Beginners Vibrating Anal Beads - Silicone/Rechargeable/Insertable Length 6.25”/Largest

These look exciting! :heart_eyes:

I’d love to try any of these in this order of preference please……

Bulbous Textured Butt Plug – Silicone/ Insertable Length 2.5”/Circumference 4.5”

Beginners Vibrating Anal Beads - Silicone/Rechargeable/Insertable Length 6.25”/Largest Bead 3.5” Circumference

Vibrating Prostate Massager – Silicone/Rechargeable/Insertable Length 4”/Circumference 4”

Would be willing to review any of these.

Hi Brenna,
Looks like you’re spoiling us again! :heart_eyes:

We would love to give this a thorough testing! We’re experimenting with anal at the mo and trying something new would be a win! We have some standard beads so something vibrating would be great to test.
Timeframe is not an issue for us :wink:

Beginners Vibrating Anal Beads - Silicone/Rechargeable/Insertable Length 6.25”/Largest Bead 3.5” Circumference

Bulbous Textured Butt Plug – Silicone/ Insertable Length 2.5”/Circumference 4.5”

Hi Brenna

These look very interesting. I would love to try the

Heart Ball Gag
Vibrating Prostate Massager
Beginners Vibrating Anal Beads
Bulbous Textured Butt Plug

Thank you :heart:

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna ,
Would love to test and review any of these, looks like lots of fun for OH and me. My order of preference is:

Thanks

LPX

Hi Brenna,

We would love to test the Double Penetration Vibrating Strap-On Cock Ring with Rabbit Ears - Silicone/Rechargeable/ Insertable Length 6.5”/Circumference 3.5”

Sounds like so much fun.

Thank you
T&B

We’d love to test and review:

Thanks!

Hi Brenna,
We would love to test and review any of the items below for you

Thanks in advance

I am happy to test and review any of these items in the following order:

Vibrating prostate massager

Double penetration vibrating strap on cock ring with rabbit ears

Anal beads

Butt plug

Ball gag

Hi Brenna

We would love to test the following:

Many thanks

Hey Brenna,

We would love to review either of these please:

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna

Love to test the Double Penetration Vibrating Strap-On Cock Ring with Rabbit Ears.

Something we’ve never really tried before and could bring a very different dimension to things.

Thanks,

J

We would be happy to review these, timeline no problem

Oh yes please :heart_eyes:

Hey brenna. I would avsolutely love to review these in order of preference:
Please consider me, thanks!

Hi! I’d love to test the following with my partner:

Heart gag ball
Vibrating Prostate Massager
Bulbous Textured Butt Plug
Beginners Vibrating Anal Beads

Thanks a lot :heart: