Secret wishlist shopping

I didn't know whether this should be in off topic or here??

I'm just spening a rainy sunday morning updating my wishlists and checking out new products and I came across the secrect wishlist shopping which I thought was pretty cool. And it got me wondering. (I saw in the forums that people in here have bought others in here gifts from their wishlists)

Has anyone ever had a complete stranger buy them something? Like someone not off the forums or maybe someone who was but never came forward? Just being nosey really ;)

Yes. I've received gifts from people off the forum, all of which have come forward so I've been a letter to thank them personally.....With the exception of one, and it still bugs me to this day and it was ages ago xx

I've not had anything bought for me, and don't expect it either, but it wouldn't bother me if it was a stranger vs someone I speak to regularly. My LH profile is listed in my bio on social media so if someone wanted to it wouldn't be hard to find my wishlists, but it's not something I'd ask for or expect. If it did happen, i think I would be blown away to be honest 😮

I've bought several gifts for people and have received one lovely gift, so people do gift eachother :)

Its never happened to me, but I think its a really nice thing to do for someone. In Darren Brown's autobiography he talks about anomously paying for strangers dinners in restaurants and how it makes him feel really good. I'd never heard of anyone doing that before I read that. It made me smile to think there are such kind strangers out there :)

It's not something that has happened to me on here (and why should it since I very rarely post) but has happened on a few other forums and I have occassionally purchased things for others from their wishlists just to try and brighten up their day.

I don't let them know it was me who bought them though since that's a suprise.

It's never happened for me but that's fine . It's a lovely gesture if you can afford to do it ( I can't ! ) and I'm sure it must make someone's day to receive such a surprise.

How do I find that Violet Wolf?

It hasn't happened to me yet, but it certainly would be a nice gesture. You would be a very genuine and kind person.

Yes I've bought for someone too, slightly different as was for a friend but I was giddy with excitement when I knew it was due to be delivered! Definitely fills you with the warm and fuzzies 😁😁

That's sounds like fun tbh, never received a gift from someone on here but curious as to how it works...? I won't mind sending someone something if they were on a forum and sounds like it would be nice for then 🤔, oh or receiving a gift myself 😂 x

'NEW! Secret Wishlist Shopping
People can now buy you items from your wishlist without even knowing your address!

All you need to do is share your wishlist or make one public and your friends can buy you things from it. They will only be able to see your screen name and country.' - that's the description on the wishlist page, if you wanted to buy from someone else's you just go to their profile and scroll down until you find their public wishlists 😁 Definitely good to spread some love ❤️

People can now buy you items from your wishlist without even knowing your address!

All you need to do is share your wishlist or make one public and your friends can buy you things from it. They will only be able to see your screen name and country.' - that's the description on the wishlist page, if you wanted to buy from someone else's you just go to their profile and scroll down until you find their public wishlists 😁 Definitely good to spread some love ❤️

VioletWolf wrote:

Awesome thank you ....might surprise a few people 😊

I have been privileged to receive a couple of gifts and my gifter owned up, which was lovely as I could aim my gratitude directly to them.

I have also gifted ( not high on monetary value, but it was on their wish list so they must have wanted it). And yes, the anticipation of knowing that an unexpected parcel is going to land on someone's doorstep is just as good as waiting for your own order to arrive. Why did I do it? Because they were having a tough time, and I just hoped it would make them smile, if only for a moment.

Xxxx

When I was young free and single I would send girls flowers anonymously they never knew who sent them.

That's really sweet! Hope you send your lady them now 🙊

VioletWolf wrote:

That's really sweet! Hope you send your lady them now 🙊

I do yes

It's such a sweet lovely gesture,I have a wish list what seems like for me and partner but it's all about my pleasure and turn ons there lol

Terri JJ wrote:

Yes. I've received gifts from people off the forum, all of which have come forward so I've been a letter to thank them personally.....With the exception of one, and it still bugs me to this day and it was ages ago xx

Oh thats lovely of them, ha ha ha but yes it would probably drive me nuts too :D xx