Selection box for my fiancée

It's up to you, you know her best.

If it was me it would be perfect if my OH got everything that needs sorting baby wise sorted, so I didn't have to worry about what needed to be done next such as sterilising etc, ran the bath with the new bubble bath and then surprised me with the new toy when I came out!

If al's covered with the baby, she'll really be able to relax I the bath and enjoy what comes after! I really hope it goes well!

Thanks, not sure if I’m going to get it all together before or gift it to her for mother’s day.

If you can manage to get it all sorted I'd say before Mother's day, if you can't I'd give it her afterwards. This is only my opinion of course, but Mother's day is about her being a Mom (especially if this is your first), this box is more about her being herself if that makes sense?

Cinderella69 wrote:

If you can manage to get it all sorted I'd say before Mother's day, if you can't I'd give it her afterwards. This is only my opinion of course, but Mother's day is about her being a Mom (especially if this is your first), this box is more about her being herself if that makes sense?

Yes, definitely. Something "from" baby for Mother's Day.

Coco de Mer is a steal at the price at the moment. The packaging alone screams luxury. If you were thinking of a toy as well, the Georgiana is beautiful and functional.

Lucky lady indeed!