Surprise Christmas Box

A few years ago I made up a box of small Christmas presents for my wife it had things like perfume and earrings a couple of small ornaments she used to collect and several other bits.This year I have done the same but with bits I have got from Lovehoney,has anybody else done anything like this and if so what did you put in it.Ladies what would you like to find in it.

Aw what a lovely idea.. lucky lady :) I've got some massage bits coming and I've got a sexy Christmas outfit for Christmas eve. I've also wrapped my man up some personalised boxers with 'this sexy bum belongs to Faye' on the back hehe!
If it was me I would want a couple of romantic bits and a couple of naughty bits. Lingerie is always a good thing too. Massage oils and candles, some orgasm balm, a luxury lube, a nice blindfold, an erotic book. There are just so many things on lovehoney that are perfect!

That sounds ideal- she's a lucky lady!

I'm not that into perfumes; I only wear them occasionally and prefer oil ones. My favourite of all time is Pink Pepper from the Body Shop, but I don't know if they even make it anymore, so I'd love to find one in my stocking. I still haven't run out of the bottle I got over 10 years ago, but I still use precious little of it to make sure it lasts.

As for the Lovehoney box, though.... I'd love to find some massage oil or candles; I really want to try the hemp seed ones - I love hemp seed oil for my skin. And/or some pheromone body oil. A drip candle would be great, too. And for the main feature? A new wartenburg pinwheel (or two!) or maybe nipple and clit clamps or a collar with attached clamps. I suppose some lingerie would just about round it out... maybe a pair of open back knickers, a suspender belt, or some stockings.

oh goodness lingerie is always a nice suprise and the new lingerie storage bags look lovely. The massage candels or oils. Sounds lovely what you have planned.

Ooh! What a gorgeous idea!!! Lucky girl.

I have to agree with the others, massage related gifts are great! Particularly something decadent like a massage candle or the hot stones. I'm also partial to some christmas themed lube (I know they're giving chocolate orange lube 30% off with various gifts for her. It's delicious!) or even some novelty Xmas lingerie. Like Vanessa said, you can get really nice gift bags here now: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34616.

I totally agree that it's good to have a blend of romantic and naughty items. I for one LOVE some of the pretty nipple clamps and rings available (like these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33990 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30884). Cheeky but still pretty. It really depends on how much kink she's into. Good luck! xx

We did a naughty sack last year, ended up spending about £200 with bits here and there, ranging from massage oils, to glass, to a happy rabbit 2, all went down (and up!) very well!

I have bought my OH some goodies from lovehoney. It's a present for me as it is for her.

I think I spent a little more than I intended but it's money well spent.

I have not got time now as she will be home soon but tomorrow I will list what I have got so you can all see what you think.

Lube, sweetys, storage bags, glass toy, plug, games, blindfold, lingerie.

This is a fab idea... youve got a lucky lady x

This is what i have

Lovehoney beaded sensual dildo (yesterdays dotd)

Lovehoney Lace Drawstring lingerie Bag

Lovehoney small purple storage bag x2

Lovehoney large storage bag

Lovehoney usb rechargable mini magic wand

Pin Ups Bombshell Orgasm Balm Mint

Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator Pink

Lovehoney Lovers Hot Massage Rocks

LovehoneyLovers Sensual Body Massage Red

Lovehoney Vanilla Flavour Lickable Massage Candle

Lovehoney Main Squeeze Double Kegel Balls 60g

Lovehoney Flirty Blue Lace Boyshorts x2

Lovehoney Flirty Blue Lace Bikini Knickers

FSoG Submit To Me Beginners Bondage Kit

Lovehoney Crotchless cutout Lace Back Knickers

Lovehoney Lovers Erotic Foreplay Dice

FSoG Restrain Me Bondage Rope

FSoG Soft Limits DeLuxe Wrist Tie

Lust Erotic Board Game

FSoG Insatiable Desire Mini Silicone G Spot Vibrator

Pair of Twist Nipple Suckers (not from Lovehoney)

Some of these have been free gifts i have put aside,some are from the 3 for £10 some have been special offers.

So what do you think would you enjoy receiving this as a gift, i do have her some family friendly gifts also.

What a fantastic idea! My OH keeps asking what I want for Christmas and I keep on insisting I don't want anything, but I love this idea. Might have to make a crimbo wishlist for him!

Onlyones wrote:

This is what i have

Lovehoney beaded sensual dildo (yesterdays dotd)

Lovehoney Lace Drawstring lingerie Bag

Lovehoney small purple storage bag x2

Lovehoney large storage bag

Lovehoney usb rechargable mini magic wand

Pin Ups Bombshell Orgasm Balm Mint

Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator Pink

Lovehoney Lovers Hot Massage Rocks

LovehoneyLovers Sensual Body Massage Red

Lovehoney Vanilla Flavour Lickable Massage Candle

Lovehoney Main Squeeze Double Kegel Balls 60g

Lovehoney Flirty Blue Lace Boyshorts x2

Lovehoney Flirty Blue Lace Bikini Knickers

FSoG Submit To Me Beginners Bondage Kit

Lovehoney Crotchless cutout Lace Back Knickers

Lovehoney Lovers Erotic Foreplay Dice

FSoG Restrain Me Bondage Rope

FSoG Soft Limits DeLuxe Wrist Tie

Lust Erotic Board Game

FSoG Insatiable Desire Mini Silicone G Spot Vibrator

Pair of Twist Nipple Suckers (not from Lovehoney)

Some of these have been free gifts i have put aside,some are from the 3 for £10 some have been special offers.

So what do you think would you enjoy receiving this as a gift, i do have her some family friendly gifts also.

Wow what a lucky lady! Seems perfect to me.. she is going to be in for a wonderful surprise. If you did want to add more ( which I really don't think you need to ) maybe some stockings? Or Nipple pasties, they have some fun christmas ones at the moment :) x

Purring-Pussy wrote:

What a fantastic idea! My OH keeps asking what I want for Christmas and I keep on insisting I don't want anything, but I love this idea. Might have to make a crimbo wishlist for him!

Just hope she likes it.

Onlyones wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Just hope she likes it.

How could she not?!

She would love it! I've just suggested it to my OH, for him to choose stuff for me and he thinks it's a great idea. Honestly your Mrs will love it!

That is really generous enough and there is no way she could not adore this gift.

I buy all our toys so it's not going to happen for me. You are in for a very fun new year!

I'm pinching this idea!!

Pretty sure your wife will love the christmas box ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Wow. That's quite a package!

Some of it isn't my cup of tea, personally, but I suspect you know your lady well enough to have tailored it mainly to her tastes. Brava!

KitsiKiki wrote:

Wow. That's quite a package!

Some of it isn't my cup of tea, personally, but I suspect you know your lady well enough to have tailored it mainly to her tastes. Brava!

Well there are a couple of bits that might be a bit risky but we will see soon enough.

Kaiser wrote:

I'm pinching this idea!!

Pretty sure your wife will love the christmas box ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

If you start buying early next year you could have quite a gift come Christmas 2016.

I do hope she likes it but time will tell