💪 Self love and success - We want to hear about it!

Love about myself - I’m still working on that. Maybe the way my brain retains random knowledge? Or my twisted sense of humour. I’m learning to love my quirks.

Biggest strength/asset - Wanting to make other people happy. I love giving people random little compliments and gifts to make people smile.

Feeling confident - Knowing what I’m doing. Being with close friends who know me and who I can be myself with.

Insecurity - I’ve never been one of the popular people or fit in, I used to feel left out and wonder why I struggled to make small talk and be interested in makeup and shallow fluffy stuff like most of the other girls (from my personal experience, I know not everyone is like that). Fairly recently I’ve realised that I’m autistic and have ADHD and it’s been a revelation. It’s made so much in my life make a lot more sense and I love knowing why I’m different and that I can embrace my neurodiversity and be proud of it. So I guess I’ve learned to love my unique view of things :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes