The Lounge

@MsSubExperimenter - following your post from another thread, I was wondering if you would be happy to share more details about this with me. I have some concerns about someone very close to me, I’ve been doing some research but it’s not that simple to understand and know whether they have autism or adhd. They definitely display some of the signs but it’s still unclear to me. I don’t need to label them as such, but I really want to understand them deeper, be there for them and be able to fully support them as they go through this difficult life as a teenager.
If you think back to when you were a young teenager, is there any advice that you think you would love to have received to help you deal with school, lack of solid friendships or going through certain tricky situations?
Sorry for the long post and for picking your brains, but I haven’t a clue as I have no experience with this.

I’m so happy that you’ve learned to embrace your differences now, and that you feel so positively. That’s great to hear :smiling_face_with_tear:
Imagine how amazing it would have been for you to feel this way many years ago so you didn’t spend so much time feeling unhappy or like an outsider x