:bum3: Selling My Knickers - Worn Underwear & Lingerie

Perhaps I’m just lucky but I’ve never had an issue yet. Things like this I guess are always a concern :slightly_smiling_face:

So I am away in the hotel for a week and got a pair of worn, wet played in thongs delivered to me. Just about to have dinner but I know what juices I’m having for dessert! Can’t wait to try from one on the naughty people how they are! X

5 Likes

Waiting in anticipation for an other update on this thread

1 Like

edited by mod

1 Like

Hey @Blonde_Bunny

I’ve had fun reading this thread.
I know for definite this isn’t a kink of mine but it’s been really eye opening and cool to hear how other people are getting their kicks!
Thanks for sharing so openly and honestly.

4 Likes

Yes I wonder if I would get a discount if I asked for them to be washed before posting

You can have a pair for free if they’re washed first :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks so much @Knottydevil, I really need to do an update on this topic, it’s been non stop for weeks now :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Yes @Blonde_Bunny we want all of the juicy details I’ve been looking forward to hearing more! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

When as new is seen as a negative :rofl:

5 Likes

We thought you weren’t going to update us any further, so it’s great news, in anticipation……… :heart:

Hey, hope you’re well. Are you still selling your used underwear. I have this kink where I like to sniff pussy juiced used knickers whilst I want myself into oblivion. Please don’t judge it’s just an enquiry

1 Like

Yes. Guys and gals can make lots of money. My ex girl. Had a very good smelling you know what. I used to sell her dirty pantys to a couple of wealthy men that we knew. Didn’t hurt that she was very cute and sexy. We have been paid up to a thousand dollars for a pair. I have a couple men that buy mine. I’m a very taken care of bitch boy. No one can tell I have a penis between my legs. I will wear a pair for 3to 4 days and get 500 I literally sell everything I wear.

1 Like

@Ashley1234 I reckon you could fetch in a few quid if you sold yours. Personally I love wanking off whilst sniffing used panties that have been soaked in pussy juices, also the women’s thongs as they have that nice arsey smell too.

2 Likes

edited by mod

2 Likes

Hey @WeluvCum, honestly I would love to tell you but that would be super against forum rules if I told you exactly where I sell or the my name I use. I’m sorry I can’t be more help :kissing_heart::kiss:

4 Likes

Believe me @WeluvCum I have tried my upmost to do this but have come up with at least 20 possibles and that was on only 2 sites. As @Blonde_Bunny has said she does not use the same name or anything connected. I don’t think any thing is the same age, or what she does etc. I think she is a master of disguise. Good for her but not for the many followers of her wonderful posts.

2 Likes

Why? :rofl:
Bit strange that you’re hurting one person on here when there are thousands on sites support/buy off.
Bit stalkery trying to find blonder bunny if you ask me :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Its disappointing that you feel that way @Bigiain , @Blonde_Bunny post was always very interesting and informative. She always appeared to offer excellent customer service and went out of her way to prove her sales were genuine.
Many sellers are totally fake in fact 1 lady I know of, manages to wear up to 10 pair’s daily! I certainly do not want to identify any sellers and would never stalk anyone.

3 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny I hope you did not feel I was trying to stalk you when looking for your panty sales. It was certainly not my intention. It was a way to identify a genuine seller. @Bigiain feels my post/actions were a little stalkery and I want to apologise to both of you.

1 Like