:bum3: Selling My Knickers - Worn Underwear & Lingerie

I think it’s the fact you’ve repeatedly mentioned it, repeatedly said how hard you’ve tried to look for a specific forum member, even taking into account previous things they’ve said about their life to try and find it, when they’ve repeatedly said they want to keep that separate, private, and have clearly stated to numerous people that it would be against forum rules anyway :blush:

@Blonde_Bunny has done a fab job of sharing her experience and offering advice/information for others interested and has also shared how to spot genuine/fake profiles, so I would suggest if it is something you are interested in then having a look at sites with that advice in mind :blush:

3 Likes

@Bigiain @steve19 @SexInTheCity Honestly folks, not for one single second have I felt like I was being stalked here or hunted down, not even the tiniest bit I promise :relaxed::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My sales did go up dramatically after creating this topic however, coincidental I’m sure :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Wait till you get a load of me :clown_face:

Ha ha I am joking honest :rofl: :rofl: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny no updates for a while hope you’ve not gone into liquidation :joy:

1 Like

Agree with @Chosen-one, missing the updates, just love the posts from @Blonde_Bunny edited by mod

1 Like

Agree with @steve19 and @Chosen-one, loved this thread and would love to here some more about this from @Blonde_Bunny - unless she’s now made her millions and has retired from it all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I’ve been married 3x and when I did do laundry I never once did have the urge to smell any of my wives worn underwear! In fact my 1st wife’s car had leather seats and I don’t know what she was doing in her car, but to me it was embarrassing to pick up any of my friends when I had to use it. The smell of her Vagina was very noticeable and my friends would make jokes, but to me all my friends knew what my wife smelled like and after we divorced I told her all the comments my friends made about her smelly car!

I am struggling with this comment, how the feck did your friends know what your partners bits smelt like just because she sat on a car seat? That just does not ring true regardless of what she got up to when you were not in that car.

The fact that she was your wife you accepted your “Friends” making jokes against your wife? Laughing because she may have smelt? Un f*cking believable.

I am calling Bullshit on this comment.

18 Likes

I hate my ex-wife and at that time most of my friends were married, they knew what funky pussy smelled like! Whenever I had to use her car I had to put the windows down and I used to live in Florida! Hot sun and stinky leather don’t mix! Since my divorce, I have never purchased another car with Leather Interior
I agree with you, my first marriage was Bullshit!

You’re saying you can’t clean leather as opposed to cloth seats where stuff can seep deep inside? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

6 Likes

I hope @Blonde_Bunny is still trading and doing very good business in this area. Having recently purchased a video from a lady wearing bridal lingerie which was very very good.

5 Likes

I’ve been wanting to sell my underwear (used) for a while but I’m not sure the best way to go about it. I’ve looked at different sites and most of them seem scammy. What would you suggest?

4 Likes

I’ll defer to @Blonde_Bunny on this and her thread here :+1:

8 Likes

I know @Blonde_Bunny has spoken about her experience of doing this and she appears to be very successful with it. I have never been into buying worn things but did look into it. I think many of the sellers are actually the same person? They are also on many sites. I also think most sellers don’t do it for long. If they do I think they set up new accounts regularly so buyers think they are new/fresh seller. I might be totally wrong but that’s my impression.

2 Likes

Again @Blonde_Bunny :+1:

3 Likes

Admittedly I prefer to buy new panties to wear, but I have loved reading through this thread! I totally admire @Blonde_Bunny 's level of dedication and business noice! Well done!

That being said… are you still checking in on here? It would be fantastic to read more about your lingerie activities!

2 Likes

I think she is still checking in on things but not posting as often @Jas12 . I am like you and have missed her posts and admire her business sense. @Blonde_Bunny

2 Likes

edited by mod Have had Onlyfans but they deleted them for no apparent reason… was hoping to show my support somehow… but mod made me change my original post :man_facepalming:t2::grimacing::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Morning @Blonde_Bunny hope you and your OH are well woke up early this mornings and just thought i would pop on here and see what every one had been up to new topics and so on.
Have to say ive enjoyed reading this topic it has made me smile i think its great what you do and can imaging there is some very happy customers out there :heart:
Well keep up the great work as ir sounds like you have alot of fun doing it :blush::blush:

4 Likes

Hey @philxhx! Hey everyone else too! It’s been a while since I’ve popped in here myself but I’m still doing what I’m doing, still selling my undergarments and unmentionables and I love every minute of it :heart_eyes::relaxed::melting_face:

14 Likes